Jade Capri - She's Got The Touch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

We all know that Jade Capri has the look. But for those of you that didn’t know it I’m here to tell you that this lady also has the touch. Recently I had my 4th date with Jade. She keeps treating me very well and is a pleasure to spend time with so I keep coming back. Jade also has great taste in food. Out of our four dates we have been out to dinner 3 times and Jade has picked a great restaurant every time. There is just no end to her talents and abilities. Of course I also must admit that everything taste better with Jade.

After dinner we headed back to the ranch for some alone time. I will admit that, unfortunately, that night wasn’t one of my better performances. I’m pretty good at honestly critiquing my own abilities and performance. I have to be that way. If I’m not and I fool myself into thinking I’m good when I’m really not I will never be motivated to learn, work, improve and get better. Complacency can be a bad thing. Now, even though I was disappointed in my own performance, understand that throughout our entire time together Jade was her sweet, understanding and reassuring self and she never gave up on me. She kept telling me not to stress or worry about anything. She was only concerned with my satisfaction and enjoyment and she did everything possible to make sure that that was achieved. Whether it was the way she used her lips, her hands or laid her body against mine, Jade knows how to provide a true girlfriend experience Throughout the rest of the night she touched, caressed, stroked and stimulated me in various ways. The result: Just when I thought I had nothing left to give Jade got more out of me.

I’ve always attributed Jade’s success to the amount of work and effort that she expends. Although I still think that plays a large factor, Jade has a different view. In Jade’s opinion the major reason for her success is due to the fact that she cares about people, all people, including coworkers and clients. I truly believe that Jade has a genuine care for all people. I see this in the other reviews written about her as well as how she conducts herself on the message boards. It never ceases to amaze me that when I visit the ranch, her prime concern is my comfort, well being and what she can do to assist me. This continues to apply to my entire stay at the ranch, not just the time that we are involved in a party, Whatever the cause of her success I for one am glad she’s achieving it because she definitely deserves it. I realize I've probably made some of these same or similar comments before so I'm sorry if I am boring anyone. However, important qualities that make a person who they are need to be reiterated.

Until the next chapter……..

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wanted to add a picture here for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Yes she does!!

5. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks for the response Jade and the reassurance. I do appreciate it.

I will never complain when you add pictures for me. Pictures of your body are always nice Although I know you have your own reasons for not showing more of your face publicly, I wish you felt more comfortable in doing so because I do like the complete package.

Until the next time........

6. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks for commenting Shelby. You are a sweet lady. From what I know of you and read about you your success is also well deserved.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Of course! You are a sweetheart :)
    I am not sure how good is to say that because I have tons of pictures hehe
    The face we will have to work with the two pics I have out for now. I hope people can understand me not showing it all the time and don't be afraid to take a chance like you did [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]