Jenny Jade and Jayla Conrad Rock it out!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jaylaconrad, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jenny and I rocked it out for our military sexy man, John M. He was rocked our world and I think we rocked his. John was kind enough to write us a review. It's amazing!

So tonight was my first time visiting the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. Three friends and I walked into a lineup of sexy, scantily clad woman. We get told to pick our favorite girl to take us on a tour of the grounds. I picked Jenny Jade as my tour guide. The tour started in the main room, "lobby" and then went by the bar and pleasure toy cabinet. From there we went outside to the hot tub area and the pool. We went back inside from there we headed straight for Jenny's room. Once we were in her room we talked about what I wanted to do. I told Jenny that I was home on leave from Iraq and I always wanted to have a threesome. Well dreams come true. Jenny happens to really appreciate guys in the Army so she really hooked me up. We went back out to the lobby and found her friend, "Jayla Conrad", who coincidentally was the other girl I was looking at when we first walked in. We stayed in the lobby area for about an hour just chatting. I was enjoying their bar while Jenny and Jayla danced on the pole for me. After they got me good and horny we went back to Jayla's room. In that room is were the best time of my life took place. I told Jayla that I like a little pain so she broke out her whip on me while I went down on Jenny. I spent the next hour fucking both Jenny and Jayla in every which way I could think of. When we were all done, we went back out to the bar/ lobby area and I drank some more and got to know all the other girls that worked there while my two girls went and got cleaned up. The girls decided that they were going to hook me up with a free Bunny Ranch Shirt and have all the girls sign it. Once my shirt was signed by all the girls my friends and I just hung out for about an hour and a half talking to the girls.
    All in all I would have to say one of the best nights of my life. All the girls were beautiful and actually fun to just hang out with. Much better than a strip club by far and because I was in the military all the girls took really good care of me.
    Jenny and Jayla were both really amazing and I can't wait to come back when I'm done with my tour in Iraq. These girls helped me complete a life long fantasy and gave me memories that I could take back to Iraq with me. The Girls at The Moonlight Bunny Ranch definitely support the troops and I would really recommend making a stop here if you are ever in the area. I give it two thumbs way up or 5 stars, which ever you prefer. Either way it was amazing. Thanks again for the time of my life Jenny Jade and Jayla Conrad. I will definitely see you again when I come back to the states.

2. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Thanks John Jayla and I had a BLAST to say the least hehe cant wait for you to CUM back and play!!See you again soon

3. Sounds hott! lucky guy :)

4. Love the review!! So glad that you had a great, unforgettable time of your life! Jenny and Jayla are both awesome women! Make sure to pass the message around to all your military friends! We love having them around and all of us girls at the ranch really know how to take care of our servicemen.

In the meantime, thank you for all you do for this country.

Take care and God Bless... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cee Cee

5. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. What a hot combo!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]