Jesse Synn, simply wow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Nov 8, 2021.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I was at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch and I was able to catch up with some of the ladies and staff that I had not seen in quite awhile. While sitting at the bar, there was a lady that came across the TV screen with the most striking blue eyes. I asked the bartender if her eyes were really that blue, and he replied "yes, and she's a sweet lady as well". That lovely lady was Miss @JesseSynn.

Now Jesse and I had sent a few messages back and forth prior to us actually meeting. We exchanged some pleasantries and just asked each other your basic, get to know each other questions. So later on in the day (although it was technically night time) I was sitting at the bar when a line up was called. After the line up ended, I noticed Hannah Parker and Jesse Synn. They were about to get a drink at the bar and I asked if I could get them a drink. They said I could, so I asked the bartender to please take their orders while I went and go get my money to pay for the drinks. So I sat down with Jesse and we started talking about our pets, which allowed us to talk more about them and show each other pictures of our fur babies. One of the cute funny moments while we were talking was she asked how long I was living at the ranch. I sadly had to break the news to her that I didn't live there.

Since Jesse was new, she hadn't had a chance to see the VIP rooms out by the pool area. Since I was staying there for the night, I asked if she wanted to see the VIP room that I was in real quick to get an idea on what they looked like. So we went up to my room for a quick minute or two before we headed back down to the parlor. On the way back, she asked if I wanted to see her room. So we made a quick detour to her room which had a real cozy feel to it.

We made our way back to the bar where she stayed and continued to talk with me. I had mentioned that I probably wouldn't be back until NYE, to which she said that she would be here around that time as well. At this point, I thought to myself, this lovely lady is so cool and down to earth, let me see if she would be interested in going back to her room to negotiate. I asked her if she wanted to, and a huge smile came across her face and she said yes. We made our way back to her room and started some small talk. After a little bit, se started negotiating and it probably was one of the easiest negotiations I have had. We came to a quick agreement and made our way to the booking office.

After booking, we made our way back to her room for an amazing time. I wont go into specifics, but I will say that I think Jess was very impressed with my...

...90's R&B music knowledge. I know I had an amazing time with Jesse, and I hope that she did as well.

If you get a chance to meet Jesse, be prepared to get lost in her eyes.She has so many great qualities about here, but you will lose yourself in those eyes if you are not careful. You will have an amazing time if you do spend time with her.

Miss Jesse, thank you again for a great time, and I definitely look forward for some more fun with you in the future!

2. JesseSynn
    Chat with Me

JesseSynn Well-Known Member

Awe that was the best review ! Thank you so much for your time and kind words! I had a blast with you , was a pleasure getting to know you. I definitely look forward to bringing in the New Year with you !
    Xoxo
    JESSE

gLip5, tahoebigbear and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Glip always write a great review. Sounds like Jesse is someone I need to meet. I hope to get up there from California before Thanksgiving if the weather is clear.

tahoebigbear and gLip5 like this.
  4. JesseSynn
    Chat with Me

JesseSynn Well-Known Member

That would be great! My next tour dates are nov 24 to dec 16

foreverman and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

well done gLib. your reviews are always fun and informative and a welcome to Ms. Jesse. T

foreverman and gLip5 like this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks @foreverman! I try to be as informative as I possibly can. I think all the stuff that happens behinds closed doors should be left up to the imagination of the reader.

7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks @tahoebigbear. Im glad that there are people that do enjoy reading them. I hope that this helps everyone that reads them a chance to get an idea on what a wonderful person the lady is.

In the case of Miss @JesseSynn, she is a total sweetheart, and I would not be surprised that if I didn't suggest going to her room to chat, we probably would've been sitting at the bar/parlor even longer talking about our pets and anything else that came along.

tahoebigbear likes this.