Jordon Soprano

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2009.

1. ------------------ [smilie=hot over you.gif] Jordon Soprano [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

During St. Pogus Days there was One girl that I kept running into that was always around during each visit I made to TLR for an previous appointment.
    I knew four months ago that I would just have to Party with this girl named Jordon Soprano!

On my Thursday trip to the Love Ranch, I rang the Buzzer once to get a line up, and after looking at all the wonderful Ladies I chose Jordon!
    I wanted everybody to see that She was My choice! I have a theory that the girls get a certain Pride when getting picked out of
    all the ladies standing up! Jordon knew in advance that I was coming in to see her, but I wanted to give Her that special acknowlgment!

I was impressed with her room, I told her that I wanted a GFE party, but I also wanted to see some of the toys she liked! '
    O She likes toys all right! This was something that I had never done much in any previous party.
    I wanted to use some toys on her, and, have her use some on me! And I also wanted to have some pictures too.

I'm not going into any detailed descriptions, But Jordan opened me up to a whole new type of Party! I took a lot of pictures, she took a lot of pictures.
    We Kissed a lot! This was my best afternoon ever! and one I'll never forget! Yes, Jordon is the Best for giving you more than you ask for in a Party!
    I will always think of Jordan as my Girlfriend, who just happens to work at the Love Ranch.

The next day at the CWMC Awards Banquet I had the privilege of sitting with Kimberly Love, Chloe Daniels, Anna Suvari and Jordan Soprano.

----------------------------------------------------------- Charlie

2. Re: Jordon Soprano - July 23rd

Told you you'd have fun Charlie!

3. Re: Jordon Soprano - July 23rd

Katie!
    Wish that you could have been able to go to the
    CWMC Dinner,
    after all the plans you made! Charlie :cry:

4. Re: Jordon Soprano - July 23rd

Hi Trudger,
    You are soooo right about Jordan. I just returned from a short trip in which Jordan was my party girl. I don't have to tell you how much fun we had. She's a FUN girl, always cheerful, always sexy, and always interesting. I TOO consider her to be a Girlfriend that just happens to work at the Love Ranch!! hehe.

And, I made a mistake when leaving for Carson City. After the party, Jordan asked me at the bar, "Where is your camera?" She does love to take those pictures you know. She says she was sorry I didn't bring it, because I always look SO HAPPY in those pictures she takes. GEE, I WONDER WHY???
    Jim(Fly Boy)

5. Thanks baby! I am glad I can open up your mind to new things. And yes.. I LOVE MY TOYS! :wink: hehe Thank you for a great afternoon baby!

kisses!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Sounds like you had a Great Time (Charlie)

Just be Careful.. :shock: ..I hear those Love Ranch Girl's

Have some Toys out Back that have a High Powered

Generator attached (LOL)

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had fun with one of my Favorite Cowgirls Charlie jordan is a fun and energetic friend whom i too have had the pleasure of partying with lol we didn't use any toys though haha

8. LoL, only in our wildest dreams would we have more than one toy hooked up to a generator...

9. I knew It (LOL)...All those people talking about seeing
    a UFO....Close to the Love Ranch.... :shock:
    It's One of those New Toys (LOL)

10. No baby.. I swear it was a UFO!

11. Re: Jordon Soprano - July 23rd

You know Jim.. you sure do make me blush! hehe

12. Hi Jordan you Sweetie Pie,
    All I can say is this, "Get prepared to blush again and again REAL SOON!!!"
    Jim