Kalli Morgan, redux

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by castrovalleyrules, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I had seen Kalli's pictures and bio on the web site, but had not made a specific appointment. I got to the Love ranch at about 12:30am on last Saturday night and Kalli was in the line-up looking very good.

I selected her and we took a tour of the ranch. She showed me the very impressive VIP room and then we quickly negotiated our deal for an hour in the VIP room.

It was a fantastic experience: massage, hot tub, SEX, not necessarily in that order.

I really want to make sure that I have another date w/ Kalli, soon.

2. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this. I had a great time! I can't wait to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. The spa outside is my favorite part of the VIP room. You should play in it the next time you come. Its really nice in the evening to lounge in the hot tub with your favorite girl and a bottle of champagne under the stars.

4. I agree Katie. The new hot tub is A LOT of fun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Kalli and Katie, When did this New Outdoor Spa, Open up?

------------------------------I would Love to play in it, The next time I Come.
    It would really be nice to Lounge in the Hot Tub, under the stars of my Favorite Girl.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :? Charlie [smilie=happy.gif]

6. Charlie, We got it a few weeks ago. There have been a few nights that a bunch of us have taken out a few bottles of champagne and enjoyed looking up at the stars and acting naughty.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Actually, a bunch of us were out there again last night!!! Got a little crazy... :shock: :D

8. We missed you Katie!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]