Kimberly Love's Reviews- All in one spot!!! (Always updated)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Miss Isis, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Re: Kimberly Love Reviews- All in one spot!!! (Always updated)

Nice reviews.

2. Re: Kimberly Love Reviews- All in one spot!!! (Always updated)

Great reviews

3. Re: Kimberly Love Reviews- All in one spot!!! (Always updated)

You welcome baby.

4. Great to have them in one spot..I missed the ones from 2010..2009. Good stuff!

DD

5. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I've already partied with her...I know firsthand what a cool party she gives.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Good thinking Kimberly.

Very nice reviews!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I am patient waiting for my time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Wow she is amazing, I love Kimberly so sweet and real.

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Kimberly is very sweet, beautiful, and fun! I've partied with her... maybe I can write a review also? haha :p

xoxo

Natalia

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to write one in December whew

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That list is getting long... And it's a small percentage of the reviews that should be here.
    Kimberly rocks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Wonderful reviews!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

6 more weeks and I get to post a review yaay

13. Great reviews, Kimberly. They truly reflect your personality and demeanor. Keep it up sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Well said, Ellie. It's easy to be attracted to a woman just by her photos, but the reviews really help to give people an idea of what a lady's personality is like. Kimberly is just as beautiful on the inside as the outside! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. wow !! You are lovely lady . I love your information.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. My Amazing Evening with Kimberly Love - aka - “Sexy Little Thing”

I arrived at the Love Ranch around 8:40pm, 10 minutes late for my appointment with the beautiful little “Brown Eyed” Kimberly Love. I was met at the door by a gentleman and told him that I had an appointment with Kimberly Love. He asked me to wait and he said he would go get her. As I walked in I looked to my left and there she was, sitting in front of what looked like a fireplace. Forgive me if it was not a fireplace because when I made eye contact with her looking at me, looking at her, looking at me, everything else kind of faded away. You see, when she smiled at me I kinda melted right where I was standing. She has a smile that will do that, which is so amazing and beautiful! I was pretty much wrapped around her little finger from that point on. She walked over and took my hand as I was trying to snap back to life. After asking me if I wanted anything to drink we walked over and sat down. Let me tell you, she is so beautiful, her pictures don’t do her justice, and she has some really amazing pictures, which is pretty much all of them! But not only is she beautiful, she is a sweetheart and has an amazing personality to go along with everything else she has. I was as nervous as I have ever been and she just started talking to me. The more we talked, the more relaxed I became. (She would probably disagree with that last statement!) I have no idea how long we sat there and talked, I just couldn’t believe that I was sitting next to her. It felt like a dream! I couldn’t believe that I was finally sitting next to Kimberly Love and talking to her. I had been waiting on this day to come since last June. She had just returned from a two-week vacation. In fact, I delayed my trip to Reno until she returned from vacation. Believe me, it was well worth the wait. Next thing I know she grabs my hand and walks me back to her room, which I have named the “Pleasure Dome.” I sat on the end of her bed and she walked over and sat down next to me and asked me what I wanted to do. “Oh Yeah,” I was pretty much speechless, nothing would come out of my mouth. I finally said, “what do I want to do?” “I don’t know, what do you want to do?” She just looked at me and smiled with that great little smile. We somehow agreed on what we were going to do and I spent the next couple of hours spending time with one awesome “Sexy Little Thing!” Kimberly is the real deal, just plain, clean and simple. Nothing fake about her at all! Just a home grown, down home, sexy little gal! Kind of like a real fine “Poundcake.” And she definitely “Finished What she Started! and made my “Dreams” come true which had me standing on “Top of the World” for a little while! Two hours to be exact. In fact, “Right Now” I am trying to figure out when I can make another trip out there. I had so much fun with her that I can’t wait to get back out there again and see her. Unfortunately the night had to end and she walked me to the door and gave me a hug and kissed me which sent my head spinning again! I really didn’t want to leave after that but all good things must come to an end. And trust me when I say that this was one night that I will never ever forget, thanks to Kimberly. In fact I have been gone for two days now and still can’t get the experience out of my mind. I guess you could say she blew my mind!!

Thanks again Kimberly....... You are the best!

Most of the words in “ “ are song titles that fit this experience to a “T.” Look them up if you don’t know them.

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to finally write one of these [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

An excellent collection of reviews! Nice job, Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

It's no wonder why Kimberly has such a loyal clientele.

20. These are some wonderful reviews, you are one of a kind sweety. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed! Kimberly does an EXCELLENT party... and to top it off she has an amazing personality and makes everyone feel at ease.. I love this girl... xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Would love to *Bump* into you again sometime! [smilie=happy.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. Kimberly you are definitely an intriguing lady. I hope to get to know you better on the boards and hopefully meet in person. Until then I'll keep researching you further through your reviews and posts, I think we would get along personality wise. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I like the way you organized the reviews :p

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Here's my review of Kimberly:

She's so gorgeous you can't believe your eyes, but then she speaks and you have to pinch yourself to wonder why how such a gorgeous girl could be so down to earth. She is beyond sexual... goodness... what a woman!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Hehe, thanks love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. Sexy review, I can't wait to 2 girl party with you.

28. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I'm in the room across from her when I'm there and she is great. Always makes me laugh and she she an even more beautiful in person. I don't tell her this stuff. I don't want her to get too full of herself. :lol:
    Honestly, she couldn't be more humble and modest. One of her nicest qualities.

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Excellent! Keep it up, Kimberly! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Very true, Gillian - Kimberly has such a beautiful look [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You have some impressive reviews Kimberly. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I've enjoyed all of our two-girl parties and I can't wait for the next one! You're an amazing lover...... [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]