Laci Ann: Birthday Finale

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Longarm69, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Later in the afternoon of my Birthday Laci Ann was walking by and stopped to talk. I ask if we could go to her room and talk some more. I have become friendly with Laci from the Boards and I wanted to see if there was anything left of the Chocolate Bunny I gave her. Well it was still unopened, but only because of the Great Food leftover from St. Pogus and other gifts.

I told her it was my Birthday and I wanted to have a short Party to end my celebration of the day. We came to an agreement and the transaction was completed. Laci gave me a Very Nice sensual rub down, and I got to cuddle and Hug a Beautiful Red Hair Vixen. I kissed and licked her loveliness till I had her full taste in my mouth. Funny! I was expecting something like Chocolate, but this was much more Better. OH. So Much Better! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

From the sounds coming from her lips it sounded like she was cuming in other areas as well! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

All I can say is thank you Laci for a Wonderful Ending to a most Wonderful Time in my life. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, longarm! Seems like you really had a great birthday celebration with so many different ladies! Now you have me wondering what Laci would taste like. :wink: :twisted:

3. I really enjoyed the time we had to together. I was very honored to be included in your birthday celebrations. I look forward to our next adventure. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Bump & Grind :D

5. great review laci