Ladies, How Do You Decide?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mickey_St_James, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ok, ladies, you get up in the morning, the crack of noon, middle of the night, whenever, and get dressed (or slightly undressed) for your shift. How do you decide what color or outfit to wear? Is it mood, occasion, the first thing you grab, whatever is clean, or what?

Sometimes I do a Kris Kristopherson and put on my cleanest dirty shirt, but never before visiting you ladies!

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Sometimes I hold the outfit against my skin in the mirror. The color that looks the best wins.

3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

My choice tends to be based on mood, I think. Unless I know someone specific is coming in. Then I will specifically choose something I think they will like the most.

DesertRose likes this.
  4. Depends on the day and mood. Mondays and Sundays are silky lingerie days because it's comfy and relaxing!!

5. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

I pick what to wear based on comfort and style, and the compromises within. color is just another factor of 'style'

I'll dress and do my makeuo specifically for customers, themes, daily moods/influences, and more (yesterday I did a take on Baby Jane Hudson)

grizzly likes this.
  6. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

What?! Baby Jane Hudson? I'm sure there is a very interesting story behind that one that I would love to hear.

7. I dress for whatever I have to do that day and as the weather dictates and how confident I am feeling with my figure.

I match my purse and shoes and I match my bra & panties.

Lately, I will wear two different colored socks if they are of the same kind.

I saw Jenny Jade do this so I figure it's cool and it sure beats not having a pair of socks to wear just because they don't match.

Kmoe2244 likes this.
  8. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

TCM was playing Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? just before my shift. Gotta love that classic feuding duo.

Fozzie and grizzly like this.
  9. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping there was at least one guy who walked in during the shift, saw you and was like "Oh, hell yes."

[​IMG]

AjaMercury likes this.
  10. I tend to run the gamut. Sometimes it’s a bikini or bra and panties, sometimes a glam gown, sometimes a simple sundress. Depending on how I’m feeling, or how close it is to laundry day ;)

11. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

I had a German gentleman be "drawn to" me "spiritually" on that shift, saying we're "soulmates from a past-life" ("but not for pay").
    But no mention of my demented child-star look from anyone else really.

12. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

It's hearing about stories like this one that are so fascinating to me for some reason.

13. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]