RANCH SPECIAL Lets Enjoy the Holidays Together!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KaylaRose, Nov 28, 2023.

1. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

KaylaRose Your Spunky Fantasy Blonde

Let's go on the polar express at V&T railways and dinner as a GFE outdate or overnight experience!!! i have never been personally but i hear it's a ton of fun! We could start our magical night out with ana amazing dinner chat then head for the railway to enjoy a nice train ride on the polar express with some hot cocoa. After our fun night out, we can come back to the ranch to finish the outdate in the fantasy sweet or make it and overnight in the fantasy sweet and enjoy each other's company for the rest of the night. Why not experience something for the first time together?? We could even make it 2 girl party when we get back to the ranch! the possibilities are endless.
    More info on the polar express: The Polar Express - V&T Railway - Holiday Season (vtrailway.com)
    to book this amazing outdate call the ranch at (775) 246-5683 ext. 0
    or email me to discuss more [email protected]

OIP (5).jpg

2. JessieJames
    Chat with Me

JessieJames Babygirl who won’t hesitate to please you!

This sounds so much fun! @KaylaRose your outdates sound so fun.

KaylaRose likes this.
  3. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks babe maybe we can make it a 2 girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This sounds like it would be an amazing outdate! Guys book her for this event now!

KaylaRose likes this.
  5. KaylaRose
    Chat with Me

we could even have a two girl outdate for twice the fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]