REVIEW Losing my virginity to Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thatoneguy, Sep 10, 2022.

1. I recently had the opportunity to party with Pantera. I was a virgin and thought about doing this for a long time. I finally emailed Pantera after seeing her profile on the website and she was very quick to reply to all of my questions. When I finally got to the ranch and met Pantera she looked absolutely stunning and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her! I could tell she put a lot of time and effort into her appearance. I was pretty nervous at first but she very quickly calmed my nerves and made me feel comfortable. When we got down to business the sex was incredible! She started off riding me and we tried a bunch of different positions. She also gave me an amazing bj and hand job. It was also a great learning experience and I was able to ask her about anything. Pantera has an amazing body and is very good at what she does. Not only that, but she is a great conversationalist and I felt like I could talk to her about anything. She followed everything up with a massage and I couldn’t believe she wasn’t a certified masseuse. I also couldn’t remember the last time I felt so good and relaxed. The whole experience was very comfortable and didn’t feel rushed at all. I feel much more confident about myself and being around women now. If you are thinking about losing your v-card, quit hesitating and see Pantera! You’re probably over thinking it like I was and you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to party with her! Thanks for the incredible experience Pantera!

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

How Lucky Could One Guy Be? I'm so Jealous! Pantera is one of the ladies I wished I lost my VCard to because of all the things you mentioned. When you party with one of the most Beautiful women in the world, then you soon find out she is one of the most Nicest people you will ever meet, then you find out her parties are EVERYTHING you hoped it would be and More! Well it changes you! It rebuilds your confidence and changes your perspective on what the definition of Beauty is!
    To me it's Pantera!
    If you think the first party with her was HOT, I can tell you the next parties keep getting HOTTER and her 2 Girl Parties are INCREDIBLE!

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review thatoneguy! I'm so glad your first time was so enjoyable. Pantera sounds like a good choice for your first time. I was nervous my first time up there and my lady made me relax and calm down. It had been a long time for me and I felt alive again.

thatoneguy likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

pantera likes this.
  5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

This is so sweet! Thank you so much for the review! I really really had so much fun with you. Thank you for coming to see me and I can't wait to see you again!!!
    ❤️​