Lots of couples and ladies checking out the Bunnyranch

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Alexis Fire, Apr 30, 2006.

1. There were lots of couples and ladies checking out the Bunnyranch last weekend.

A lot of the ladies mentioned to me that they were unsure if they were welcome at the Bunnyranch but they were pleasantly surprised that they were more than welcome.

A lot of the ladies requested pictures with some of the bunnies to take home and show their husbands. One gal even said she is going to send her husband up here to party, yee haw!

kisses, Fire

2. yeah its great when ladies as well as gentleman, can come in and have an awesome experiance like that. I think its awesome that we're breaking the "norm" by welcoming couples as well as females by themselves. I'm glad we have such professional, respectful, curtious ladies here at the ranch to greet those who chose to come in to "experiment" with a bunny.

kudos to you alexis cuz i know your one of the bunnies that is treating our female clientel with care and respect.

3. Couples contribute to the fun, pro-sex, atmosphere in our house. I have had some of the most wonderful, festive, erotic experiences with couples
    :D

It is sooo healthy to go for the pleasures in life that you genuinely want!

Very best wishes adventurers!

4. Thanks Bunny.. I'm so glad you are back and can't wait for your birthday party, kisses Fire

5. I want to do another couple party . I had so much fun with the one that I did in the VIP room. I never thought that I would be able to cum as much as I did. Of course having a girl do me was part of it. :p :p :p :p

6. as a couple that has visited the Bunnyranch, let us reiterate that it was a wonderful experience. Even beyond the amazing party we had with Erin, everyone there was so kind and friendly with us. From Katie helping us with questions, the nice limo ride in, the bunnies themselves striking up conversations making everything relaxing and putting us at ease, and of course, Dennis's increadible generosity...all of it was an amazing trip.
    We cannot wait to go again, and hope to be in next year's Cathouse to tell the whole world what a wonderful place it is (Yes, Dennis, if you are reading this, we are still kicking ourselves in the ass for saying no. All our friends agree: we are complete idiots. Let us make it up to you?)

If you are a couple reading this, let us make this very simple: GO. You will not regret is.

7. Question

We are a couple, I should say I am part of a couple, looking to experience not only our first time at the Bunny Ranch, but also our first threesome experience and my first full on bisexual experience with another girl. I have a few girls picked out that I find attractive physically, next my hubby will choose a couple of girls and we will go from there. My question is: How do we choose just one?!

8. I keep seeing the Cathouse series on HBO, and am VERY interested in visiting the Bunny Ranch with my fiancee to have a threesome - or foursome- the problem is i do not know how much it would cost us for a threesome or anything. If i were able to find out i would begin saving up for a ' mini' vacation for me and my fiancee to come to the bunnyranch next year :wink:

9. Re: Question

You can private message the girls you are interested in and ask them their experience and interests... you can also tour with as many girls when you get to the Bunnyranch that you want to and choose that way!

kisses Fire