Love Ranch, Bunny Ranch & Micki Kimway

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Oct 23, 2010.

1. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Last Saturday, I made my 4th trip to the ranches. After a long flight and drive, I finally made it to my hotel around 4pm. I got settled into my hotel, and made my way to the Love Ranch first. I did not know who I was going to party with yet, as I never make up my mind until I get there.

I walked into the ranch, and the ladies lined up, and introduced themselves. I knew who I wanted to talk to first, Talia Amour.

Talia took me on a tour of the VIP room at the Love Ranch, and then back to her room. She is down to earth, and really passionate about making sure that you enjoy yourself to the fullest extent possible. Talia's red outfit matched her room decorations. Ladies & gentlemen, Talia looks absolutely PHENOMENAL in red. One touch in her room that intrigued me was the handcuffs hanging from the closet doorknob. :wink: I just might have to come back and use those... :wink:

[smilie=be mine!.gif] I have to give kudos to Chloe Daniels. I had only been to the Love Ranch one previous time, (over a year ago). Chloe actually remembered me from my first trip, and on top of that, she remembered who I partied with on that visit. I was impressed, as it was first trip, and I was so nervous, I barely said 2 words.

I made my way over to the Bunny Ranch, and went inside. I was greeted by none other than Dennis himself. I took a seat at the bar, and started to chat with Bailey. Before long Jordan joined us, followed by Alexis. All the while, it was Sophie's 2nd birthday party. Before long, I meet some message board members who were present, including Harold.

I also met Laci Ann. All I can say is, WOW. I now know why she is so popular.

Some customers started to come in as it was nearing 8-9pm, and as several line-ups took place, 1 girl stood out to me. I did not recognize her, so I asked Jordan who she was. Jordan then introduced me to Micki Kimway.

Micki is a tall, thin & tan beauty with long brown hair that hails from the great state of Florida. In the course of our conversation in the parlor, I found out that it was only her 3rd day at the ranch, and 2nd day as a bunny. We went back into her room for negotiations, and they were a breeze. We spent more time talking about ourselves than we spent in negotiations. Micki's personality put me right at ease from the word hello.

We went ahead and booked our party. Now, I will not go into the details of our party, but I will say this:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] OMG! OMG! OMG! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Micki is a talented young bunny that knows what she wants, and will not stop until she gets it. I look forward to seeing her again. Since she knew that I had partied with Jordan before, she put the thought in my head for a 2 girl party with Jordan... :shock: OH YEAH!

I cannot wait until my next trip!

2. I'm not even sure where to start - it seems like you had QUITE the vacation! But I must say that I'm glad to see that you truly enjoyed yourself as much as I did. You were such a pleasure to spend the evening with. I'm definitely looking forward to the next time.

Especially if it involves Miss Jordan. :wink:

3. I cannot wait until next time. I truely did have a great time!

4. BTW: I really like the new pictures of you in your signature and bunny page.

Super Hot!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Aw, thanks. Hopefully we can take some even sexier ones next time. :wink: