Maggie Mead and her 12 Steps

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by IDMT, May 27, 2013.

1. I had been enamored with Maggie well before I moved to Pahrump at the beginning of May, and was frankly fascinated how such a ridiculously cute girl like her was into BDSM. I have visited ACH a few times, repeating my modus operandi of bringing fresh food from civilization to the outreaches of the southwestern Nevada desert. These offerings are apparently greatly appreciated, and this last time I brought out fresh sushi in a chest full of ice.

After devouring the sushi and talking Ally into trying some (funny faces on her part ensued), Maggie told me that she was an expert in the 12 Steps of Cock Worship...my kind of religion. ;) Maggie and I quickly retired to her room to discuss details. We came to a mutual agreement involving a 30 minute party of her lavishing me with attention. Her skills are exceptional, and she was a determined trooper not willing to give up.

After the party, we sat in the bar and chatted until close to 2 AM. She is an articulate, bright young lady oozing with raw sexuality. I'm very much looking forward to seeing her after she returns from her trip in June. She'll be worth the wait.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was a great review, IDMT! I'm so happy to hear the beautiful Maggie treated you to what sounds like a fantastic party.