Massage for 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by johnrecover, May 18, 2013.

1. Earlier this month I had my second visit with Jade and having worked through some of the nervous moments of first meeting someone and this this being a party that I requested minimal services of Jade but multiple services to her. Jade has the amazing body I have seen and I decided that she was going to be my first full body massage. Now, I am not going into details but I can assure she purrrssss like a kitten and made sure this experience was one I will never forget.

The most intimate moment is when she asked me to hold her hand and as I laid looking in those beautiful blue eyes of hers I knew that this day wasn't going to get any better than it already was. What Jade does for me no one else can do. Her compassion and understanding of a man's needs goes far beyond anything I have ever seen or experienced. I strongly suggest that if you want the ultimate lifetime experience you need to visit, spend time with her, listen to that Brazilian accent and let her smile win you over. You will not regret a minute of your time.

Thanks Jade, your are the greatest and party number 3 is right around the corner.

2. Ms. Satin thank you that meant a lot to me and soon I will be posting a comment on you. XO

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I could never tell you were nervous the first date we had :)
    You are such a great conversationalist and I enjoy talking to you. That massage was so sensuous, I couldn't believe how my body reacted to that. I loved it! Bottom line, your party idea was a success and I am just looking forward for the next time I see you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you John.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey. John is lovely all together. A sweetheart.

5. Doing a full body massage on Jade. I can only imagine. :)

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I imagine a nice picture of you doing it :D

7. Massages are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Beautiful review of a truly beautiful woman.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Omg, I love them. I also love to give it.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi John, I tried to send you a twitter message and my twitter acted funny all last week.

11. Jade does have a way to get a man to complete satisfaction. ;) Excellent review, John! I'm sure there will be more to come. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. AMAZING REVIEW!!!!!

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe.. you know me :wink: I hope so too.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

My time spent with you, johnrecover, are always sensual. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Miss u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk