Melody Lane (Post 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Melody Lane and I had our second GFE party and first extended three hour GFE party on Wednesday (11/16/09). Melody was running a special pricing arrangement, so we easily concluded negotiations.

Both had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Melody is short and petite and a perfect match for me. We kissed, hugged, and cuddled; did intimate touching, DATY and 69; and tried various other positions. Melody achieved intense satisfaction many times by several of these techniques.

A break in the action allowed us to use the outside hot tub under a bright sky on a brisk day. The warm water both relaxed and reinvigorated us for the second round of fun and pleasure in her bedroom.

The second part of our party was even more intense as we repeated some aspects of the first session and continued to pleasure the other. Mutual massage and cuddling provided the perfect ending to this girl friend experience with Melody.

Do you want a sweet, loveable, beautiful woman, who knows what she is doing in the bedroom, as a girl friend? Make an appointment and experience Miss Melody Lane for yourself. When you do, you will return for repeat experiences of fun and pleasure as I have done and will continue to do so.