Melody Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Melody Lane and I had our first 1.5 hour GFE party on Friday (9 / 25).

We met and communicated in the parlor. I requested a party. Very good decision!

We kissed, hugged, and cuddled as a girl and boy friend should. Melody is very energetic during a party. We connected on a deep and personal level. She did most of the work and achieved satisfaction multiple times using a variety of techniques. There was a whole lot of crying out, convulsions, and shaking going on. Melody enjoys herself during a party and the enthusiasm is highly contagious.

We then adjourned to the outside hot tube to refresh and recuperate. Hugging in the warm water under a crystal clear sky with a beautiful woman following all of the previous activities – Gentlemen, it just does not get any better than that.

Make an appointment. Experience for yourself the fun, pleasure, and passion of an appointment with Miss Melody Lane.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Congrats on your time with Melody Lane Harold I am looking forward to finally meeting her in January She was one of my original Bunny Crushes.

3. I met Melody Lane at my last visit to the MLBR, and as you say Harold, she is a very friendly and beautiful Bunny. I now have a crush on her! She is on my short list of girls I want to party with. Hopefully next Spring.

4. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Harold, Your The MAN! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I want (Desire) to be just like you, when I grow up! __Charlie :p

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Melody Lane wrote:

Personally, GFE is my favorite party. I feel like I get to kick back and be myself, enjoy the moment. GFE with me really means an instant relationship with no strings attached, but you feel like we've known each other for years with the level of intimacy involved, yet at the same time still have the "first date" butterflies and adrenaline rush. I'm very much a giver, but I love to receive just as much! Good conversation, pillow talk, multiple orgasms, the smell of perfume mixed with sweat and sex, mmm.... There's nothing better than an intimate, relaxing, mind-blowing evening of GFE!

Melody and I had that first GFE (described above) on 9/25/09. We really had fun as a couple.

We had sooo much fun that we are going to repeat the experience on 11/16/09.

With that kind of GFE, who could resist the appeal of Miss Melody Lane.

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I can hold out till March(Barely) but then look out

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. I COULDN'T AGREE MORE, SOUNDS LIKE HE HAD AN AMAZING TIME. HAROLD IS DEFINETLY A LADIES MAN AND LOOKS ALWAYS OH SO CUTE WITH HIS GLASSES