About Me MercysWorld - The 5 Love Languages!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MercyMoselle, Aug 6, 2019.

?

How do you give & receive love?

1. Words of Affirmation

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Gifts

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Acts of Service

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Quality Time

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Physical Touch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

Learn your love language!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    "In his #1 New York Times bestseller, The 5 Love Languages®, Dr. Gary Chapman presents a simple truth: relationships grow better when we understand each other. Everyone gives and receives love differently, but with a little insight into these differences, we can be confidently equipped to communicate love well. This is true for all forms of relationship – for married or dating couples, for children and teenagers, for friends and coworkers, for long-distance relationships, for those brand-new loves and for the romances that are older than the hills."

AlexandriaMoon and JuniperJones like this.
  2. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

3. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

My Results!

The highest score indicates your primary love language - how you really understand your partner’s expressions of love. It’s common to have two high scores (the highest score being 12), although one language tends to have a slight edge for most people. The lower scores in your profile indicate those languages you seldom use to communicate love and which probably don’t affect you on an emotional level in your relationship.

10 Quality Time
    9 Acts of Service
    5 Physical Touch
    4 Receiving Gifts
    2 Words of Affirmation

4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Quality Time

In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says, "I love you," like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there – with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby – makes your significant other feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful. Quality Time also means sharing quality conversation and quality activities.

5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Acts of Service

Can vacuuming the floors really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an "Acts of Service" person will speak volumes. The words he or she most want to hear: "Let me do that for you." Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don't matter. Finding ways to serve speaks volumes to the recipient of these acts.

6. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Physical Touch

This language isn't all about the bedroom. A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and thoughtful touches on the arm, shoulder, or face – they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive. Physical touch fosters a sense of security and belonging in any relationship.

7. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Receiving Gifts

Don't mistake this love language for materialism; the receiver of gifts thrives on the love, thoughtfulness, and effort behind the gift. If you speak this language, the perfect gift or gesture shows that you are known, you are cared for, and you are prized above whatever was sacrificed to bring the gift to you. A missed birthday, anniversary, or a hasty, thoughtless gift would be disastrous – so would the absence of everyday gestures. Gifts are visual representations of love and are treasured greatly.

8. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Words of Affirmation

Actions don't always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, "I love you," are important – hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten. Kind, encouraging, and positive words are truly life-giving.

9. If you subscribe to Chapman’s email list, they send you all kinds of interesting things. :)

MercyMoselle likes this.
  10. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

souinds like a great book.. whats youre favourite way of giving love ?

11. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

CATCH ME ON THE WORLD FAMOUS MOONLITE @BunnyRanch WEBSITE AS MERCY MOSELLE!

Moonlite Bunny Ranch
    69 Moonlight Rd.
    Carson City, NV 89706
    1 (775) 246-9901

Email: [email protected] | Twitter: @MercyMoselle
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  12. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

As of right now my Final 2019 Tour is 9/17 - 10/16, I am cleared until Wednesday 10/16 at midnight.

With that being said, I'm happy to schedule for add'l availability outside of my current calendar for overnight, out-date, extended, or specialty parties during dates that are more convenient for you. What that would look like is us agreeing on a date and services, you calling in a deposit, and then I would be able to make travel arrangements to be here for your arrival. Our Dr. clearance can take up to 48 hours, for this reason leaving the deposit for our appointment in a timely manner is extremely important.
    It is customary under these special accommodations that a no call/no show, or late cancellation would result in the deposit being forfeited and added on to my books as a tip for any inconvenience; otherwise you can reschedule up to 72 hours before my departure flight and move the deposit to another date.

For me to do something like this and the house to make last minute accommodations for my stay as I do submit my schedule three months in advance, this option is reserved as a luxury accommodation I offer for top-tier bookings only.

Just in-case you haven't caught my updated my 2020 Tour Dates , this is what my calendar currently looks like:

May 5 - May 20
    June 9 - June 24
    July 7 - July 22
    August 4 - August 26

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  13. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Awesome info!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. I love this! My love language is definitely gift giving! And that is not only my love language for a special someone, but for a new friend, or a coworker or professor. Giving gifts is my way of letting someone know that he or she is special, and that I value him or her.

MercyMoselle likes this.
  15. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Oh yes, I've seen Summer's famous sparkly packages tied up with ribbon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Acts of service and physical touch are my top 2 followed closely by gift giving. I agree that knowing your love language can really help develop and keep a relationship healthy. ❤

MercyMoselle likes this.
  17. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

Yes, the results from my test have definitely made a difference in my efforts to make others feel loved. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  18. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

We typically tend to give love in the way we like to receive it (covered in the book) - so naturally I would have to say with quality time, But I'm always working to be more aware of what is going to speak to others. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

A special thanks to those who contributed to making my tours possible, my clients who's generosity has vibrated through my life, & all of my followers/supporters!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me