~Michaela's Reviews~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MichaelaWhitley, Apr 12, 2015.

1. My reviews, enjoy! :)

As a said in my last review, I have a preference for brunettes, so as soon as Michaela made her presence known on the board, I made sure to reach out to her. I remember hoping that she would be working for my late August-early September trip, but it did not seem like that was a possibility until it was. A few days prior to my flight, she posted that she would start working the following week. At that point, I knew that I wanted to see her, but also knew that I already had previous plans and let her know that if anything changed that I would definitely try to work something out. I was unable to meet her in August. However, I began to plan a trip for December. I definitely had planned to see her then & had even scheduled an appointment, but a day prior to my flight, I became sick and had to postpone the trip until St. Paddy’s Day.
    Prior to my arrival, I only scheduled my party with Kimberly, but once I arrived in Reno, I made sure to send a message to Michaela letting her know that I was here. We agreed on Saturday afternoon since she would be busy later in the day with the party. Upon my arrival, I ran into Stacy at the parlor (who was looking great as you can see from her new pics), we did not get a chance to catch up this trip, but hopefully on the next. I noticed Michaela sitting to the left and sat down to chat for a while.
    Michaela is incredibly cute and very easy to talk to. She is well-versed in many different topics which led to great conversation throughout. She took me on a tour of the ranch, which seemed a bit more in depth than my 1st tour a few years back. After the tour, we quickly agreed on a GFE party. Unfortunately, I only had time for a shorter party, but Michaela gives a fantastic GFE. We started with a shower and the fun had only just begun. Michaela is a great kisser and great party overall. She is down to earth and just fun to hang out with as well. My only regret was going with the shorter party.
    - dt07

I realize that I appreciate the time we had together more now than last night because after talking to you once the party was done, I have to say that you are a very funny, interesting and just an amazing person to converse with. You made this a very special thing for me, and I could have partied with you for hours and hours and enjoy every single second of it. Thank you for everything. I hope I can see you again later on and maybe go somewhere nice. I'm never gonna forget this. Really. Keep having that positive attitude that is very contagious <3 You're an amazing kisser by the way. Take care!
    - Eddy

Any guy would enjoy spending time with a beautiful woman, but when it's one whose inner beauty is even more attractive and they are genuine, sweet, charming, lovely personality such as you nothing could top that!! In or out of the bedroom you really are special and would brighten the day of anyone having the pleasure of being in your presence.
    - JustinC

I had the pleasure of partying twice with Michaela. And I do mean pleasure. The first was a short but intense party that really whetted my appetite for the longer party ahead. Michaela is a lovely young lady, very responsive to touch. She displayed her considerable oral skills during our short party that really blew me away. Our longer party, a few days later, allowed us to get to know one another on a more intimate level. She is very easy to converse with and shared some very interesting stories from her life. After some sensual kissing we moved on to pleasuring one another orally. She is very much in tune with her body and knows how to give and receive pleasure. A soothing shower led to another round of oral pleasure and incredible sex. Take the time to get to know every inch of this beautiful, sexy young lady. You will remember Michaela for a lifetime.
    - mlf695

"Michaela Whitely is a great GFE! She's very passionate and personal and easy to talk to. She is all natural and I will definitely see her again and again!"
    - Dan

"Michaela has beauty worth a thousand words. From a distance, her smile is captivating. Up close, her sparkle eyes would mesmerize. But that is only the beginning. She's also fun and daring, sweet and charming, curious and loving. Each time I see her I would discover something new and I can't wait to see her again."
    - Johnny NFL

"So looking back at the experience… it was probably the happiest I’ve been in a long time… While I definitely enjoyed the sex, the memories I’m going to hold onto from this is just talking with you on the bed while cuddling. I actually enjoyed that more… Guess I just needed someone to talk to. I still can’t believe how well we got along. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to hold a conversation with a woman that long in my life. I think I finally understand what it means when you just “click” with a woman. We’re two very different people from very different upbringings and none of it mattered in the least. I doubt any of the other girls at the ranch would have been able to do what you did. I guess I just wish we met under different circumstances because I would have loved to be your friend in the real world (even if it didn’t come with benefits [:p] ). You really are an amazing person."
    - Carmichael

"Michaela Whitely, She is beautiful and amazing fun person to be with. I didn’t know much about Michaela or even heard of her before. First time I heard of Michaela is when she had tweeted on twitter or the Sage forum for people to come for breakfast. That is the first time I started to chat with Michaela and from there on I started to search for more post of Michaela at the Sage forum and twitter. There wasn’t much posting at first. But, slowly I started to see more posting and more pictures on the Sage forum and twitter. We started to chat more and joking around on twitter and we even have some inside jokes between us.Finally the day has come after 2 to 3 weeks of waiting. I finally have arrived to Reno and very excited to meet Michaela. She was my first party for this trip. I’m always so nervous meeting any new ladies. Before I meet any new ladies I always hope she would be interested in a party. I finally arrived to the Sage and buzz twice, as I walked in I see Michaela standing there waitng for me in her high heel shoes. She had such a wonderful smile when she was walking towards me. As she was getting closer, I can see her beautiful eyes and with a great big smile. At this point I felt this party will be awesome.We walked to her room to negotiate our party. She is wonderful and the negotiation went well. We finally started our party on her foam bed which felt really soft. All I can say is, she is amazing and very beautiful to look at. She has this mesmerized look on her face and what she does with her tongue that really turned me on. You have to party with her to know what I am talking about. She is amazing and I hope you will enjoy the party just as much as I have. I had so much fun with Michaela that I twitter her for a second party the next day which she reply with a surprise and said yes. We started our second party and we continued where we left off and that was just amazing as the last time. Michaela I hope I hit that magic number 5 that I told you. I would definitely like to party again."
    - Spanky1234

"I had talked to her during my previous visit but didn't party, so the second time around I wasn't going to let that happen again. I arrived at Sage around 10am and asked for Michaela, she has a cute face and nice booty. We talked for a bit and then started the party. Start out with sensual foreplay then moving on to the real deal. She gets on for some cowgirl, then we switch over to doggy style. She has a great booty for doggy style, I could go all day with her. It was great chatting with her as well. Had a great time with her, and I'm already up to 3 parties with her so far."
    - QTo

"Michaela and I originally had a three way planned but when the other lady had to leave prior to our fun we decided on a second one on one. Michaela, if you skipped my other review is absolutely stunning. Beautiful eyes and a perfect bottom. The second time around was better than the first though we followed a very similar blue print [:)] why fix what isn't broke! I do have to say I think Michaela was as horny as I was.... She forgot to put the sheets on her bed!!! She was just so ready for our party to begin. Michaela is the gem of the Sage Brush- see her if you want incredible mind blowing sex. If that's not your thing..... Why are you here? Since you are go see Michaela!!!"
    - Ankou_Reaper

"Okay now that I posted a tease party its time for a sex one! Michaela got to be my first sage brush lady and my first party of the trip. Her pictures don't do her justice folks. We have been chatting and tweeting for a few months and the build up was intense. She is such a little flirt! When I met her, I couldn't believe my eyes. She's taller than I expected but incredibly cute. Her eyes are magical and her ass is divine. I was very excited to get my hands on her, but first we got to talk. She has one of the funniest personalities at the Ranches. Period. We were laughing the whole time we "negotiated". From our shared feelings on the big cities to the cuteness of her laugh, it was an incredible pre-party. I never thought I'd review negotiations but I have to! It was a lot of fun! The clothes came off soon after and her body is even better naked. As for the party- I can not kiss and tell too much. I will say she is excellent at her job. We rotated through all my favorites and ended with a bang! Easily one of my favorite parties! I would recommend Michaela to anyone who wants a funny cute party playmate who will leave you breathe less in so many ways. from her contagious laugh to her adorable eyes to her mind blowimg oral skills - Michaela is the total package! Thank you Michaela for the first of many incredibly parties!"
    - Ankou_Reaper

"I recently had a chance to meet and talk to Michaela for the first time. Captivating is the word that comes to mind. I had always wanted to tell her how hot/sexy/attractive she is and I finally got the chance. This is another amazing young lady who goes well beyond what you see at first glance. Talk to her for even a few minutes and you will see that their is a depth to this little looker. (and another girl whose pictures don't do her justice) Within minutes I was totally captivated by her easy going and friendly manner, and that twinkle in her eye. I couldn't party with her right then. But I would in a heartbeat just because of her personality and her looks. And I have also noticed that people who are walking out of her parties always have really big smiles. The key words being always - big - smiling. Pick this girl out of a line up and I know you will impressed as I was and you will want to party with her, because I sure do."
    - Whuzez

2. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great reviews and pics. You are gorgeous. [smilie=hot over you.gif]