Mika Tan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Very early Monday morning, I met yet another gorgeous woman at the Ranch. I had seen her pictures on the website. Like so many of the bunnies and cowgirls, though her pictures are great, she is so much better looking in person. We had a great conversation, and talked far longer than I had imagined because we seemed to find so much to discuss. Though I really thought I was done partying for this trip, I surrendered to spontaneity and decided on one more. This time, it was with Mika Tan!

It sounds like a cliche, but I truly felt a special connection with Mika. We conversed about several topics and seemed to care about many of the same things. In addition to being beautiful, she is also intelligent, kind, funny, and fun-loving. After our extended and wonderful conversation, I just could not pass up a physical experience with her as well!

Because it was now morning and I needed to leave soon, I decided to have a relatively quick party. Mika was extremely good to me! She put great effort into it and clearly enjoys her work! She made me feel very comfortable and special as well. I look forward to seeing her at some point in the future too!

Love ya Mika!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

2. haha k-rocker, you must have had ONE hell of a weekend. You are one lucky man.

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Party like a rockstar K-Rocker lol glad you had a great time at the ranch and with Mika I met Mika on her first trip out and she is funny as hell and gorgeous as well

4. gotta love mika fckn tan ;)

5. Yeah! Mika Tan is Back! Mika, love the long skirt with the peace signs you had on tonite you hot hippie chick!

Peace and love [smilie=happy.gif]

6. K-rock you really get around my friend. You are the man, congrats on another great party.