About Me Morgan Faye

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by MorganFaye, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Hey Lovers MORGAN FAYE here let me tell you a few things about myself. I am a Pisces thru and thru. I was captain of my Roller Derby team back in Cali. I am an avid Angler. My favorite is a broke back top water. I can find four leaf clovers almost anywhere. I love cooking Surf and turf with tri-tip and shrimp scampi. My favorite color is pink and all shades of gray. I can drive a 18 speed dump truck. My favorite animal is an owl a White Owl at that. I think it’s super sexy when someone can use big words in the right context. Any who that’s just a lil about me! Toodles for now!!!!!

2. love this Morgan, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. thank you you are so awesome Alexa

4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Now, you've got to go easy on lil ole' me with that Roller Derby instinct :D I'm a fragile old man ;) I am Irish, so 4 leaf clovers would be my luck with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing love! Great info :)