MOTIVATION

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 6, 2010.

1. YES! :mrgreen:

2. THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph

3. everyone needs some good motivation sometimes

4. i was sitting in my bed looking through the posts and came across this one and it was what i needed to read and see at this time. it just made me night reading this post because it is so true. life is what you make it!! you will successed with hard work and be focused. MOTIVATION

5. I've come to realize that it isn't the strongest or the fastest who ultimately succeed in life's marathon but the ones with the strength to endure. It is to those who are tough enough to withstand the pressure when things are at their worst, who will ultimately reap the spoils of the victory.

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

When you build bridges you can keep crossing them. - Rick Pitino

Al

7. Sp very true. never good to burn a bridge

8. This one I used on the invitations to my college graduation and for some reason was on my mind a lot when I first decided to look into visiting the ranches. Yeah, unsure the correlation either but don't knock it ladies, it lit the fire under my ass that lead to me visiting LOL !!

“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt

This one on my mind a lot as I get ready to head to Denver to interview for my dream job with my dream company this week. Its kind of true as I had three interview invitations but my situation only permits me to go to one out west. It was an easy to choose which one to go to though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/eRhEcKHU5LY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/eRhEcKHU5LY</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love it when the heat is on though. Its when I feel most alive :twisted: Game time, go big or go home :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !!

9. Be child like!

10. Not sure how this fully fits with the theme of the thread but on my way back home today I had this thought.

"These days I am realizing and making dreams come true for myself that I truly never believed possible. I'm excited because I am better, smarter, stronger, faster, and far more disciplined in my 30's than I EVER was in my 20's and I'll be excited to see where I am at in my 40's at the rate things are going for me these days. Truly I am blessed".

However old you are, it is NEVER too late to pursue your dreams and ambitions. Do not get caught-up in how you compare with your peers so far as your career or social life is concerned. The race of life is long and in the end it is only with yourself. So run your race how YOU WANT to run your race and NOT how others think you should.

No one can change the past, learn from the mistakes and move on. The future is unlocked possibility waiting to be discovered, so keep your eyes firmly facing forward.

11. Courtesy of a very wise soul:

Less worry. More caring--Miss Jenai Simone

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

These are wonderful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I love it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

14. I always love a challenge

15. keeps things interesting :D

16. [​IMG]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

OK... I'm Motivated now!!!!! :lol:

Al

18. Me to :mrgreen:

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving."
    -Albert Einstein

20. Great quote (-:

21. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. These are all great motivation

24. Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

25. Well, if we're going to use quotes from Roosevelts, I choose this one.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat".

-Theodore Roosevelt

It is probably amongst my top 5 most motivating quotes of all time.

26. Id like to help with a few of those orgasms :twisted:

27. You'd be amazed at how motivating a desire to visit the ranches can be. Seriously, sometimes in life you need a goal to keep you focused and making progress.

Over the past 6 months, I've made that my goal. So far, it has helped. I've found a better job, moved halfway across the country, went through some schooling I never thought I could pass, and waded through all kinds of mud and foulness you don't want to envision.

It helps to have goals and at this point in my life, very little else excites me, so why not ? When you're out there getting a beating by the weather, its hr 20 of a 26hr shift, snowing to put out hell, and you just want to go home. Think about what is waiting on you after a few more weeks of pain and suddenly the pain doesn't seem that bad.

28. Once you get here we will make it all worth it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. That's a really good one!

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."

"There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way."

"Success is sweet; the sweeter if long-delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats."

"Failures do what is tension relieving while winners do what is goal-achieving."

31. Good ones [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Tamela! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

"Do not wait to strike when the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking." :)

34. Not even worried about it Tam. Hard to envision a scenario where I don't have a blast when I'm out there.

My last post was a bit more melodramatic than I had intended. Its just nice to have something to look forward do when you're getting your butt kicked by life is all I intended by it.

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

More inspiration, my friends -

"There is no passion to be found in playing small. In settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of." -Nelson Mandela

"All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."
    -T.E. Lawrence

"An optimist is someone who goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat and takes the tartar sauce with him." -Zig Ziglar

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]