REVIEW My 2nd Party With The Hot Shelby Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SilverK, Nov 30, 2017.

1. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

I made it back up to the Sagebrush Ranch, again. I had been planning on making a trip back for some time to have another party with Shelby Star. We had talked a lot since my last visit and couldn't wait to get back.

I was still pretty nervous pulling up to the ranch and going in. Shelby smiled at me and gave me a big hug and I quickly calmed down! We talked about my future trips I was planning and she explained she has wonderful specials for her return/regular clients!

Then we heading for her room which I have nicknamed Heaven!

I knew right away I had made a good choice to come back to see Shelby. I enjoyed our time together even more than our first party, which I didn't think was possible! I won't kiss and tell but I have to say that her mouth is the 8th wonder of the world!

After our party we talked more about my next visit, while I snuggled with her hot body. I can't wait to get out there again to see Shelby! I can say I left the ranch that night with a smile on my face and worn out from my time with Shelby. Trip #3 is planned, it will be fantastic.
    Joe

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Silver, I so loved our 2nd encounter! We did have a lot of fun and yes I thought you enjoyed our foreplay! I do have wonderful specials for my return/regular clients and I am thrilled that you are in that category!
    I am so excited that our next encounter has been planned out and we are going to have an outdate! I love Lake Tahoe and I want to share it with you!

xoxo
    Shelby
    IMG_1472.JPG

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review SiverK. Just wait until you write about your 3rd, 4th, & 5th parties! Don't be shy about asking Shelby to find someone to join you either.

shelbystar and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thank you foreverman! I can't wait until I see SilverK over and over again! Just like the several times we have been together! I can't wait to see you again!
    IMG_1468.jpg

5. Thank you for sharing your review SilverK! Shelby is a great lady!

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Why thank you Amy! I just love to have a blast in my parties!

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

It just keeps getting better and better! That is what happens when we get comfortable with each other!
    337.jpg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  8. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Oh man I am behind, this was the 2nd encounter and now I am on number 4! I will catch up! If you want to have the type of fun that you will crave over and over again, book Shelby Star!