My Ally James Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Novajlc, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I had found Ally James on the website and the board. I joined the board and I started to message Ally and when I received the first reply back I knew I wanted to meet ally and hopefully one day party with Ally. So my last day in Reno and I decided today was the day. I hadn’t made an appointment so I called hoping she was available and she was so I got something scheduled and I raced down to the Love Ranch. I arrived and everyone was so cool and offered me a drink while I waiting for Ally. I was at the ATM getting some funds out and when I went back to the lobby area I was greeted by Ally. I can tell you her pictures don’t do her justice she is a knock out in person just beautiful in a little dress and her legs were just amazing.
    We made it back to her room to go over the details of the party. During all of this Ally was so great in the conversation we were having and she noticed I was a little bit nervous and she was able to let me know that the things were going to be great. Now the details of the party will remain between the two of us and whoever walked by the door at some points but I can tell you that the experience was unreal and great. The smile is still on my face now as I think about it. When the party was over Ally was just awesome by continuing the conversation and wishing me well with my trip back home. Just an amazing time and she has a regular as of that moment.
    If you are researching to come to one of the ranches I suggest you come out and have some fun and meet these women who are there to please.

Thank you Ally James

Jonathan

2. Ally is absolutely perfect. I am not surprised that you had a good time and that she made you feel at ease. She is the perfect GFE woman.

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice review. I was recently lucky enough to be with Ally and she really is something else!

4. Aw thanks guys!!! :wink: Jonathan, I had such an amazing time with you. Your very sweet and I knew we clicked right away, can't wait to see you again luv. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

5. Great Review!!!

6. Ally is freaking hot and sweet!!!
    Love her!!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you, Kimberly! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Love you Cherry Bang!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you, Red!

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very sweet review, Jonathon! Great job, Ally!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you, Jade! It makes me smile when I read it all over again. :D

12. Your awesome, Red! :wink: But you already knew that!! Hehe :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :twisted: There is nothing quite like an Ally James experience! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. wow i want to party too!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with an Ally James Experience

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SeXXXy Review!!!!!!! Gets me Wet with excitement!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Crossover party! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Cant wait to see you again, Kevin! Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Great review Novajlc, I'm sort of in that same boat right now. I've been able to talk with her and know that at some point I need to get me some Ally. However I've been lucky enough to see her in person one, all though I was nervous to go up and introduce me self to her. So with knowing that I am a little nervous to meet her but I'm also extremely excited at the same time.

Hopefully you don't need to wait all that long before your able to get back to see Ally for your next round.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

20. Thank you, Caressa! xoxo

21. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

After reading my fair share of reviews I have come to the decision that If I ever get a chance to travel to the ranch my first party HAS to have Ally James in it she sounds like a LOT of fun.

22. You're so sweet! ;) I hope you do get a chance to come, it's ALWAYS a good time. :) xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

23. I'm excited to meet you also, UNCOStudent! The nervousness won't last too long. ;) :) xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. We'd have a great time!

26. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

We will have a great time, I have decided to make this happen. It might take a while but as long as you don't retire it will happen.

27. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I don't know when she is going to retire but I can tell you get there as fast as you can becuase I can guarantee Ally will make the trip worthwhile! She is so hot and a whole lot of fun!

28. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

So I have heard I know a couple people who have visted the LRN and they gave Ally a good review to say the least

29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ally is a perfect party!

30. I will be here sexy. ;) Cannot wait. xoxox

31. Thanks Chyrh!!!! I had such a fun time with you too babe!!!! xoxoxox

32. Thank you Shelby!!! xoxoxox

33. Looking forward to seeing you again babe!!! xoxoxox

34. See you soon babe!!!! :D xoxoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member