My date with Brooklyn Moore (LRV)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JC04978, Jul 25, 2017.

1. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

I recently had a trip planned out to Vegas in early July. I had visited the ranches up north before and wanted to visit the southern ones while in Vegas. I had emailed a few ladies in advance, trying to get a feel for who I might want to party with when finally ariving. Brooklyn was one that had peeked an interest from viewing the website so she was one that I had emailed. She responded to my email right away and answered any questions I had. I didn't make an appointment because of my schedule and she was very understanding. One day when I finally had time, I ventured out to the LRV. I guess I should of called ahead instead of emailing because I ended up surprising her when I got there. As I got out of my vehicle and started walking to the front door, two young ladies come running up giggling trying to get back inside before me. The Madam sees me inside and welcomes me to the LRV. As this is going on the two ladies that were outside are inside and in an obvious hurry to get ready for a lineup. I told the Madam that I believe that the pretry young blonde was the one I was here to see, Brooklyn. She said indeed it was and sent off for her to greet me. She got ready really quick and was back up front to introduce herself. She is a beautiful young blonde woman. More so than in any of her pictures, and she has some great pictures. She gave me a quick tour of the house and we soon went back to her room to discuss our party. Negotiations were very easy and within a few short minutes we were booking our party. I wonto go into detail about the party, but I will tell you, Brooklyn is a great person. I had an awesome time with her. She is super sexy and is awesome to party with. If you have a chance to meet her, I highly recommend it.

2. Thank you babe your very handsome as well. I love the review and more fun times to come. I enjoyed every bit of our time together. Im happy that you enjoyed me, and think that im a lot of fun. I love giving all my undivided attention to you, it makes me feel that im doing a great job what i do best[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]. Also makes me and you feel relax and comfortable with one another. This wonderful review you wrote just melts my heart[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
    greeneyedude and stephaniegain like this.
  3. JC04978
    Chat with Me

JC04978 Active Member

You are too sweet. You are great person and a very sexy one at that. I had a great time with you.

stephaniegain and BrooklynMoore like this.
  4. She is very sweet and kind hearted... Your review is so appreciated..

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

BrooklynMoore likes this.