REVIEW My Delayed Bday/ Screwversary Parties with TAMELA LEE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Feb 25, 2013.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Some back story.........

Back in early December, I was supposed to party with Tamela on my birthday.....which happened to be the same night as Madame Suzettes Bday party. A couple hours before our party, I was contacted by Tam that she was ill.

Fast forward to this trip.........Tam had let me know she was gonna make up for missing my Bday. " take it up a notch" as she worded it!!

Our 2 year anniversary will be St Pats week this year. So we planned a makeup Bday/ Screwversary/ Christmas/New Years celebration. This would be my 12th Party with this INCREDIBLE LADY!!!!

On my way, to the ranch I stopped an got some strawberrries for us to enjoy with the bubbly Tamela always toasts to our reunions! Negotiations are always quick and painless with her. And off we went........

We quickly undressed, and Tam opened the strawberries . We shared several and Tam's playful side appeared. She took a bite of a strawberrry and started rubbing it on her yummy breasts for me to taste!
    OHHH..what a yummy treat!!

We moved over to her bed and the CELEBRATION began! And How ..did she ever turn it up a notch!!

What happens next will stay between Tam and I, but I have to say it was one of the best parties I have ever had with her.

After both of us were totally satisfied, we cuddled wrapped in each other. A feeling I won't soon forget!!!

We ran a bubble bath to relax and talk. This one on of my favorite things to do with this BEAUTY!!!

Guys, Gals, Couples....Make an apptointment with the SPECIAL LADY as soon as posssible!!!

She will make your Day!!!!!

My 4 year BR anniversary/ Bday / Our 2 year Screwversary party was something I will never forget!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Glad you got to make up for that party!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. I am glad I was able to make up for that [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

You did more than that.....You are ONE IN A MILLLION !!!!!!

5. Awe thanks babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] so are you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

MUAH!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Tamela is so lovely. Great review John!

8. Awe thanks TS [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

That's so nice of you to say RED!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. very good review john.tamela is hot and sweet

11. Thanks Bert!!! xoxox It was so nice to see u as well!! xoxxoo

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

And she tastes great too!! :mrgreen: :wink:

13. Jhn and I always have a great time cuttin up :lol: :lol:

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Yes....we do!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Love it!! cant wait for June!! xoxoxo

16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Can't get here soon enough for me either!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Is it to early to start our countdown?

18. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

NO WAY!!!!!! Tic Toc!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Another Great review John :D

20. Hehe yes!!

21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

T minus 3 months......... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Whoop whoop!

23. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Summer time! AHH yes!! :twisted: :wink:

24. I really cannot wait!,

25. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

For summertime...or me? hehe :wink: :mrgreen: :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[/quote]

26. BOTH!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

27. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Yay! Looking forward to warmer senerios!!! :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Me too...Spring is here!!! xoxoxo