My experience at the Bunny Ranch (Brooke & Tamela)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by miks5454, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Over the years I’ve heard about the Bunny Ranch. Recently I was able to experience the hospitality of the ladies and the staff.
    I spent close to three months planning this trip and corresponding with some of the ladies. I corresponded with Tamela Lee and Brooke Taylor and set up an appointment with them. I was really apprehensive because of some of the videos and information I had heard about some of the rates for a party with the ladies. Fortunately, it turned out better than I expected.
    When I arrived for my appointment I was greeted by the hostess and shortly met Brooke. I had seen some videos and photos of Brooke and was really amazed at her beauty. But nothing could prepare me for actually meeting her and looking into those beautiful blue eyes. Tamela was running late but when she arrived I was sitting in the parlor and immediately knew it was her even though I was blinded by the sunlight from outside. There I was with a beautiful brunette and a beautiful blonde both with piercing blue eyes. I knew I couldn’t wait any longer to get started. So I followed Brooke to her suite where we started without Tamela. Sparks were already flying and when Tamela walked in ooohhh lala! After a bit we walked out to the pool to cool off before they took me back for some more ooohhh lala!
    Of course I had to add more time to party but they allowed me a lunch break before we continued. This time we went to Tamela’s suite to pick up where we left off. The only way it could have been better was if I was able to spend an entire day with them. After my wonderful experience with Brooke and Tamela I went back to my hotel and fell asleep from exhaustion. I woke up from my nap at 11:30 that night just to go to bed.
    I went back the following day to see Tamela a third time. There is something about her piercing blue eyes that will mesmerize you. Both Brooke and Tamela have a wonderful sense of humor and are wonderful to talk to about most anything. I did have a second appointment with another Bunny but sometimes things just don’t work out. I had a great time talking to the bartenders and the other bunnies which happened to stop to say hello. Sarai, Willow Love, Shelly, Laci Ann, and Darcy Tyler are a few of the wonderful bunnies who are pleasant to talk to and party with. I cannot say enough about the wonderful ladies who work at The Bunny Ranch.
    I look forward to my next trip which I hope is not too far off!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Nice review bro.

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Tamela & Brooke make a very sexy duo! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Miss u Mike!! We hope u come back to see us!! xoxoxo

6. Graet pair.

7. We sure are :twisted:

8. Awww, you're too sweet. Great review!! THANK YOU!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Hope to see u again!! xoxoxo

10. I hope Darcy Tyler and Tamela Lee :mrgreen: :mrgreen: will be back at the Bunny Ranch!!