My first meeting with a lady at the Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by robert_gudgeon, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Sorry this is so late but I needed to gather my thoughts and tell it like it is
    On the 9/5 I made my way to the Bunny Ranch I was very nervous and a little shy as I did not know the lady I was going to stay with, Steve was my driver and he put me at ease I went in more relaxed I meet ta most wonderful sexxy lady named Cecile Rose firstly I had a drink with her and then on to her room for some one on one time I dont want to kiss and tell she was amazing and I do not regret seen her I will have to say she was well worth the trip.
    Robert

kmoney and CecilyRose like this.
  2. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Better late than never Robert! Thank you so much I appreciate you sweet kind words! I am so glad we meet and was able to spend time together! I have a lot of fun with you and I look forward to your next years trip!
    xoxo
    IMG_5612 3.jpg IMG_5616 3.jpg
    Collage_Fotor2_Fotor3.jpg

BryceStevens and robert_gudgeon like this.
  3. I to look forward to next year and having the opportunity to see the 4 most sexxy ladys I had the pleasure to stay with.
    And text year will be my big trip

4. Glad you had such a great time with Cecily

BryceStevens and robert_gudgeon like this.
  5. I had a wonderful time with you ladys
    Robert

BryceStevens likes this.
  6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

While I've never met Cecily, she seems awesome. I'm glad you and she got to share an amazing time together Robert!!

7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I look forward to meeting you Bryce! Robert I so look forward to next years encounters!
    xoxo
    IMG_5562 3.jpg Cecily-Rose-Sept-2017-10.jpg
    Collage_Fotor2_Fotor3.jpg

8. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Robert as far as I am concerned as long as you party with this beauty and you write a review for her it's good!

9. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I love my review Robert and I am so happy we met and have such a fun time together! Thank you again!
    xoxo
    IMG_5530.jpg