My first visit with Tiara

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Robert S, Jun 20, 2021.

1. I would like to make a review of my first time visiting the Moonlite Bunny Ranch with the great and beautiful Tiara Tae. I first arrived and I was quite nervous as this was a new thing for me to do. I was glad that I had the opportunity.

When I first arrived, the staff and Tiara were very friendly and welcoming, which helped me with my nervousness. We talked for a little bit and got to know each other before talking about what was going to happen. She was a patient, kind, warm, and gentle woman who guided me through the process and answered all of my questions with a level of professionalism and genuine caring that exceeded my expectations. We also were able to make an agreement and had a great party.

Tiara is a beautiful woman inside and out and blew my expectations out of the water in a very good way. Now that I got some clear and concise answers, I will be working all the overtime at work I can get to make this happen again. I haven’t felt this good and recharged in a long time and I have Tiara to thank for that.

Don’t take my word for it. It is better to experience it yourself by booking an appointment. You will not regret it. Thanks @TiaraTae for the immaculate party and experience and I wish you continued success!

Regards,
    Robert S.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an amazing review, tiara is gorgeous ;)

3. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind thoughts. Everyone should know Tiara is way more than beauty, we all love @TiaraTae ❤️