My fun time with Pantera (May 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

During my trip to Bunny land, I stopped by the Bunny Ranch 3 days in a row trying to meet some specific ladies about our appointment. Each of the 3 days I had asked if Pantera was in house because she is a sweetheart and my bunny ranch friend since day one. The office told me that she was off each time I asked. I remembered that she had posted that she will be off the first two weeks and will be at the ranch the last two weeks, so I thought it was true. On the fourth day I had to return to the Bunny Ranch to take care of something at the office before my appointment at the LRN. I did my usual two buzz for no line up. Unfortunately I walked into someone’s line up which was filled with full of beautiful ladies. As shy as I was I just did a quick glance and that is when I notice Pantera was in the lineup. She had this surprised look on her face when she saw me and for me to see her in the lineup. I did what I had to do at the office. I met up with Pantera to say hi. I had to cut our conversation short because my appointment was coming near. She asked me to come back to the Bunny ranch after my party. Every year I return to the Bunny Ranch, Pantera always keep me company if she was not busy.

I returned to the Bunny ranch to meet up with Pantera to catch up. It is always enjoyable to chat with Pantera. We could chat for hours at the parlor or at the bar. We were not scheduled for any party this trip at all. But, sitting there chatting with Pantera about an hour and the way she looked. I was getting a bit excited and I couldn’t take it anymore, so I asked Pantera if she would like to Party. She said sure and we headed back to her room. However, I was not expecting to have another party that night so I was not prepared. I hope she will accept what I had with me. We had worked something out with what I had which was great. She went to take care of the party mean while I took a shower.

When she returned, she looked so amazing and I could not wait to get this party started. She always has this cheery attitude and very fun to be with. I won’t give any details what happen in the bedroom. I sure had a great workout with Pantera. She wanted to please me even more than I already am and she did what it took to make that happen. Pantera was so amazing and sure made it happened.

Pantera , it has always been a pleasure seeing you at the ranch and thank you for the wonderful time!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Pantera is an amazing beautiful person :)

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I love this review! We always have so much fun together :)

4. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Yes, she is an amazing person

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

I'm glad you like it. Yes, we always do have a great time.

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

Very! Xoxo miss u

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks girlfriend! I likd to show everyone a great time just like you!!

8. Pantera is a great girl.

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

thank you vanity!! so are you!