My Life Story

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by KalistaEstasi, Nov 30, 2019.

1. KalistaEstasi
    Chat with Me

KalistaEstasi Well-Known Member

A little about me.

I have been posting my interests over the last few days.
    In the 90’s I helped someone wear a wire and spoke with the FBI in two cases where two huge companies were found guilty for fraudulently billing Medicare.
    In 2016 I became clean. I started to advocate for my personal beliefs. I had an issue with ATandT, where I contacted the FCC. They dropped the case and I contacted the White House with a complaint. started writing about my life. I wrote about how I healed myself, by myself from chronic pain, illness and addiction with meditation, diet, and hypnosis. I did some research about the medications I had been taking and what they did to my body. This is why I write I have faith in the Pharmaceutical Industry turning their methods into a holistic approach. I don’t know if what I found out about Rouch Phamacuricals is true. If so iodine was patented a long time ago and was probably forgotten about. Shortly after I finished writing my book and several days after I submitted it to a New York publishing agent my phone was hacked into and shut down, my heat was tampered with (which put me into a lethal cardiac rhythm). When I arrived back at my apartment from the hospital my apartment had been broken into.
    I left everything I owned and took off after going to the Cape Girerdeau Police. I slept in my car in truck stops in the snow and went into what I call the homeless underground. In one church in St Louis I met famous authors Gina E Jones, who also was going through the same thing with information she didn’t care to discuss, however when she pushed the issue she was attacked, beaten, hospitalized in a psychiatric ward and lost everything she owned. She hitchhiked from Kentucky to California where her hip got to be too much and we me in a snow storm in a church. I also, me Lisa who I talked about earlier having testified against congress. She lost everything she owned and was also routinely hospitalized in psychiatric facilities after her testimony.
    Since then I have been through 8 or 9 phones. When I begin to discuss or bring up these things up the password on my phone is changed so I am unable to access it and/or my phone is immediately shut down. I have been trough a brand new computer, which was stolen before I got the chance to use it and my residences have been repeatedly broken into. Voodoo was used. Toxic mold grew in my home. My bank account was hacked. I was energetically modified (faulty healing), which I know is possible because I am a certified etheric healer. My back accounts have been hacked, my calles redirected, or at least static on the line, my daughter has become sick, my car was tampered with. I disappeared from the library computer system, my mail went around in circles for months. I never got some of it. I lost everything I owned (even my underwear) I was hospitalized. I was attacked and raped in my sleep by things I couldn’t see and finally in a hotel outside of Disney Land I woke up with my balcony door unlocked and a patch on my ear, which looked like some kind of biological agent. I was Hazmat certified in my Fire Department job as a firefighter and medic, so I understand the use of biological agents, signs and symptoms).
    Since then I have noticed a strong mental decline and an inability to function. My tour is up on the first. Taking some me time to rest and recuperate.
    Hopefully coming back after the first of the year.
    I’ve requested help from multiple agencies, even the ACLU, but I don’t know if my calls go through or my hacked emails are received.
    Great family here. I love this place and the people. What a great place to be.

xoxo
    -K

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    JuniperJones and Kmoe2244 like this.
  2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Wow I never would have guessed you went through all that!!!! Thanks for sharing ❤

KalistaEstasi likes this.
  3. KalistaEstasi
    Chat with Me

You are welcome. My life has been an interesting experience.

xoxo,
    -K

4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

You are so sweet and adorable girl.
    I love your career and life.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. KalistaEstasi
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sophia. Hopefully, a market for sweet and adorable in this business.

xoxo
    -K

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

That’s crazy,.. I’m curious who is doing those things to you? The government? Scarryyy!!

I’d be paranoid as heck!! o_O

7. KalistaEstasi
    Chat with Me

I do not know. A man with expensive clothes, a fake German accent and an ID from the Sheriffs Office in Florida approached me at the airport in Florida and recited some recent private life events, unknown to the public.
    Internationally speaking the media regarding the government is much different outside the US. In my observation there is some crazy agenda putting fear in places where it doesn’t belong. Subservience and fear often go hand in hand. In international news the CIA are not the hit men made out to be in the US. I stay out of politics for this reason.
    I believe I upset someone and they have gone out of their way to make it look like it is someone or something it is not.
    I could really use help from the Government in this situation, however. The ones in office with integrity. The true leaders. Please step forward.

xoxo,
    K

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Great post love! Enjoyable read :)

9. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

This is awesome information! Thank you for sharing!!!