my "love language"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon E Bolhuis, Feb 14, 2020.

1. so, yeah, i've been reading Miss Little's posts about love language, and they've had me thinking a little bit.

someone asked me, recently, "What's your favorite romantic scene in a movie?" i'm used to that not being a "manly" topic of discussion, and i answered, anyway, "The Tea Ceremony scene in The Karate Kid: Part II."

to help, there's an upcoming Tea Ceremony exhibit at my local Art Center, that i'm going to attend. it's not a very common thing, for a man to serve tea to a woman in Japan, or so i've heard, and it isn't unheard of.

well, at any rate, i'm starting to think that, if i get to be anyone's regular, it will likely turn out to be Kiteh Kawasaki, after all. i've forgotten the kind of geisha she insists i call her, but i haven't forgotten the image that she insists i have, and i figure that the Tea Ceremony is something that she offers. i also imagine that there's a ... well, ceremony, that her bathing me would be a special experience of itself, along the line of the Tea Ceremony, and either would be like the only reason why i go to salons: i just like having my hair washed for me, from time to time, even though there's been only one stylist who's washed my hair right, lol.

... and i would be ok with my regular visits going to only Miss Kawasaki, and with my visits to the other girls to be just once in a while or something.

everyone likes to be pampered, and i'm the kind who won't demand being pampered; i'm constantly aware of how i feel when its demanded of me, and i think that Miss Kawasaki and i would get on swimingly. :)