My outdate plan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

I’ve been thinking how I can make a hot roleplay outdate and I think I got it. I would love to roleplay being your neighbor. You come knocking at the door. And ask me for a favor. You tell me your dad has no idea that you have a night job and would appreciate if I drive you to work. I don’t really know why so I say ok. I pretend we drive to the ranch strip club. Now I understand why you don’t want to tell your dad. I’m very interested so I go in to see you perform. You dance in a cute schoolgirl outfit. For fun I pay for a private dance and you give me just that innocently. You then ask me if I can drive you home. I say yes. We go back in my car and we drive back. We park and you stop me and say “thank you so much for doing this , you are a awesome neighbor” you start rubbing my crotch and say “let me thank you a different way” you suck my cock in the car in your cute stripper schoolgirl outfit. As I walk you back to your apartment aka ranch room you notice your dad is home. You can’t let him see you in the schoolgirl outfit so you ask if u can change in my room quickly. When we go to my room you notice me just staring at you cause u are so hot in that outfit. I can’t help it no more and I grab you and throw u on my bed and just start kissing you all over. I eat your pussy out real good. You finally confess “omg I have a bf and my dad is right next door” that just turns me on more as I slide my cock in and fuck you in all positions. ;) let’s do it