REVIEW My Over The Top Party With Shelby Star......

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SilverK, Oct 29, 2017.

1. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Shelby Star really knows how to give a good time and more. I was so nervous to meet her for about 5 minutes! She is a down to earth Texas girl!

Shelby is amazing in pictures, but they really don't compare to the real thing. I had never partied with her before, and the anticipation of being her was so intense that I knew I had to stay a couple of hours with this girl. I felt like I was crazy, but she just told me, "Theres nothing wrong with being addicted to something thats good for you."

Shelby is a goddess, a queen that deserves to showered with gifts and I know that I will start seeing her regularly.

Shelby is beautiful in her pictures, but she is much more, she is as beautiful on the inside too. She has taught me so much and because of her I have felt so well emotionally and physically. I really enjoyed my time with Shelby, and know I won't stop seeing her, there will be a lot of in house and outdates coming up!

I believe there is a need of an upcoming visit after thinking about our party!
    I hope ALL OF YOU will read this review and know that you will get more than you'll expected, I know I did!

Here's to my next visit with the wonderful Shelby Star!

Joe..............

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Joe
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I so enjoyed out time together! I had a great time with you and you were so much fun! Yes I am very good for you, I am a good addiction! LOL Here is to our next encounter, I am so glad you have already booked it! I can't wait.....
    xoxo
    Shelby
    IMG_0339.JPG

3. Shelby really is a down to earth wonderful woman. I'm glad she got you over your nerves and into a great time with her.

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Thanks Alice! Once we settled in and talked a little, it was such a hot fun party! I can't wait until the next one!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kmoney and PhoenixRising like this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

it has been way too long since my last party with Shelby, but every one has been better than the last. She went out of her way to make it so I could be with her on the Halloween Crawl last year.

6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I agree with all the sentiments about Shelby. :) She has been a constant in all of my visits to the Northern ranches, and that will continue when we meet again exactly 30 days from now (yes, I am counting). We've discussed a little something "special" for this encounter, but I will defer to Shelby as to whether she wants to disclose anything about it after we're done. ;)

kmoney, shelbystar and PhoenixRising like this.
  7. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I luv to read the reasons why Shelby Star is shining starlet @ the Sagebrush Ranch [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and shelbystar like this.
  8. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see you again foreverman and have more fun together! It was my pleasure to make sure we both had a good time and we did!
    xoxo
    IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1463.JPG

kmoney and foreverman like this.
  10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am just myself and that is what makes a genuine party with me!

kmoney likes this.
  11. Shelby seems like she would be a delight alright. I need to see for myself.

shelbystar likes this.
  12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I had such a great time with Joe, and many more since this one! Come out and let's have our own over the top encounter!
    [​IMG]

13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing wonderful memories! xoxo