MY REVIEW FROM TURBOENCHANTIX - WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 22, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

REVIEW Cumisha and Sophia: Together at last
    Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix

Tags:

1. [​IMG]
      TurboEnchantixWell-Known Member
      When I heard @SophiaSun has returned to the KK, I simply had to reschedule my previous engagement with @cumishaamado to include her too. Sophia will always have a special place in my heart, for she was the one who took my V-card on my very first visit. She was my favorite to be with for 2019 until the covid shutdowns. It's been almost 3 years since I saw her so that night felt like a reunion. I last saw cumisha on my b-day last year and I knew right away that she's on of the best I been with. So to have the two of them together is clearly a dream come true! After the negotiations and payment we started with the jacuzzi tub and we all soaked in it. Afterwards we made our way to the bed and got right down to business. I swear it's always fantastic for me to pleasure 2 ladies at the same time but the rush I felt with these two took it to a whole nother level! I had to lie down around halfway in the session because it was so much pleasure at once. After about 5 to 10 min break I recovered my energy and was back to business, somehow even better then before. When it was finally over I knew that this was the absolute greatest night of my life! I don't know if I'll ever see the 2 of them again, but if I do it will be well worth the wait.

Cumisha... Sophia... you have my deepest most undying gratitude.

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review thanks for sharing!

3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Always having fun threesomes and separate.
    Thank you for sharing this !!
    Sophia Sun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thought and compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Those were truly great times... [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for sharing your thoughts and compliments and for the memories. We all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We should do it again[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @SophiaSun. Our 2 Girl Parties are always fun[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BerkleyHill for liking my media and for the cute imogies[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post and I can't wait for another 2 Girl Party together[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

What a great review! Sophia and Cumisha are two must haves!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LolaLaBella for sharing your kind thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for the awesome review and memorable experiences!!! Wishing you a "Happy Holidays" with lot's of naughty thoughts to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]