My Special Evening with Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Nov 16, 2013.

1. I had the privilege of sharing the company of one Miss Randy Ryder last Sunday night.

I first met Randy 2 years ago at the Bunny Ranch Halloween party when she was dressed up as a nurse, and had blonde hair. I told myself then that I needed to pay attention to this lady. Fast forward to last weekend, I walked into the Bunny Ranch Saturday night not knowing who I would spend time with. I talked with a few ladies, and went back out to the parlor to watch the UStream show live. Randy sat next to me, and we were soon joined by Bella Dawn, and Kristy Lee (former bunny). As the 3 of them talked amongst themselves about make up and lipstick, my mind was trying to figure out which one to party with.

In the end, this was easy. Randy! She did not push, and every so often, subtly let me know she was the one for me.

This young woman is the perfect description of beauty. She has this smile that is very subtle, but lights up a room like no one I have ever met before.

Even with her smile, her soft touch, her kiss, her tone athletic body, her perfect bubble booty, her 2nd to none personality, her eyes tell the tale. I could get lost just staring into her eyes.

I will not go into details about our party. They stay between Randy and I. Both of us had a great time.

I will spend time with her again. That is a give in. I just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Point blank: Randy is perfection!

NG
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Aww you are sooo awesome!! I had a great time with you and can't wait to have fun with you again!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I need to party with Randy soon!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Yes you do!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I am excited we are making plans for round 2 [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

I cant wait for round 2!!