My time with Kenya Wild was awesome!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by billsmith859, Aug 22, 2011.

1. This is a bit late.. It has been one of those things you keep telling yourself you gotta do but never get around to doing..

My friend and I end up at the ranch after a long day of riding dirt bikes in the Tahoe area, I needed to blow off some much needed steam and a spinner was what the doctor ordered!!

During the line up I noticed Kenya and she was just super sexy! I pointed towards her and walked up and off we went to her room. Being relatively new to brothel scene I was a little nervous and I think she noticed it and was calming in her demeanor. I took the tour and we ended up back in her room, after the talk I asked if I could go and get a glass of water at the bar and unwind for a while. She hung out with me at the lounge and we chatted with some other gals, after 10ish minutes I was ready to go!

Went to pay and off to the room we went! I dont think I can tell you folks exactly what we did on this forum but what I will say was that she made me forget we had just met! I really had a good time and look forward to my next visit!! :D

Thanks again Kenya for the great experience!

2. WE REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME BILL...I WILL NEVER FORGET THE PARTY.....I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU AGAIN...ME AND YOU ARE GREAT TOGETHER...MISSING YOU ALREADY... [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

3. We all love Kenya, from her cute dimples to her awesome personality!!! Her laid back demeanor is the best... Hugs and Kisses Pretty Girl!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Kenya live up to her last name. At the same time she is so sweet. Her skin is so soft!!!
    She is a great party isn't she?
    I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a sexy time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Aww he seems so sweet Kenya, it's nice to know that someone can tame Miss Kenya Wild! lol

6. YOU'LL MY LADIES ARE LOVELY...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! I love Kenya! She has a flawless, natural, elegant beauty... all- natural and truly stunning. The first day I met her I did a few double-takes [smilie=hot over you.gif]

In addition to her beauty (and enhancing it) is her personality! You can always count on her for anything in her power to give.. she is truly generous with her time, affections and heart. On several occasions, I have seen Kenya go above and beyond to help out a gentleman with finding him a guest room to stay in, finding a driver home if he has a bit to drink, finding his friends if they have wandered off somewhere. Not only that, but she has often used her knowledge from her professional career outside of the ranch to give advice to some gentlemen.

The Love Ranch is a very special place because although you will certainly find yourself in a room full of half-dressed women, we all also are very compassionate and friendly. I love working here because the other girls truly are very sweet and generous women .. love all the Love Ranch Lovers!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

8. NATALIA....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS..I AM INDEED VERY HUMBLED... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Kenya IS awesome! I've only heard good things about her, and have even more good things to say. :)

10. Great review, Bill. Kenya is an amazing woman!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She's a very wonderful lady!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]