REVIEW My Time With Shelby Star

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ValleyGuy, Nov 25, 2017.

1. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

I recently spent a wonderful day with the beautiful Shelby Star. I can personally tell you that she is great to talk to and after the talking stopped, all I can say is WOW.
    You need to take the time to get to know Shelby, she will certainly take care of you. Shelby's looks and fantastic body is out of this world, but may I say that I have never had such hot oral sex! When she did what she does, I thought to myself this is the best I have ever had in my life!
    I hope you find out for yourself one day, soon! Book your time with her, you won't regret it. I hope everyone will read what I wrote and take to heart, I will be back soon for much, much more! Thank you so much Shelby Star!

Shelby, my Texas Star!
    IMG_0363.JPG

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Thank you so much ValleyGuy! i am so happy we spent the day together and had so much fun! I am so glad we had time to talk and get to know each other, then the hot fun began! I can't wait to see you again and yes I really enjoyed the oral sex too! So glad you like it so much! I am ready for more!
    xoxo
    IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0371.JPG

kmoney likes this.
  3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy, I just got your request for our next encounter! I can't wait to see you again and spend some sensual time together!
    xoxo
    IMG_1472.JPG

kmoney likes this.
  4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I enjoyed every minute and I really love what I do!!!!

kmoney likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

I am ready to do it again and again!
    120 (1).jpg

6. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Shelby ValleyGuy is right, you are wonderful in and out of the bedroom! You have such a warm way about you, you can make anyone feel at home!