My time with sweet Lydia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ohio guy, Oct 1, 2009.

1. I arrived at the Love Ranch after 9 hours of traveling from Ohio. I had gotten to the hotel in Carson City, showered, and followed the directions of my GPS.
    I already had an appointment with Kalli the following day, but tonight I wanted the complete Love Ranch experience, line-up and all. I recognized many Bunnies from the message board and thought I had gone to heaven.
    I saw Lydia and remembering how fascinated I was with her blue eyes and kissable lips. When she approached me to introduce herself I knew I was going to pick her. I selected her from the line-up and she took my hand.
    We had drinks and talked for a little while. She was warm and freindly with a great smile and a soothing voice. It was nice to talk and get to know her a little better... all the while she caressed my arm, shoulder and leg. I nervously held her hand and leg, not wanting to seem like I was groping her. She asked if I wanted the tour. Of course I said ‘yes’. She warmly took my hand and led me away. I couldn't help but star at her amazing ass as she led me away and down the steps.
    The first stop was the VIP room. Sorry to say, having partied in the VIP room at the MLBR, this one is nicer. The Jacuzzi tub, the warm tile, the richly colored cedar wood walls, soft on the feet carpet, huge bed with plush comforter, various sex swings and chairs that let your imagination run wild, a massage table, dry sauna and direct access to the hot tub outside. If you have the chance, this is the place to party! We kept walking and ended up in Lydia’s room. Negotiations were over in a flash and we took care of our various loose ends before we partied in the VIP.
    The beauty and incredible body entranced me as we went into the VIP and she started the water to fill the Jacuzzi. She seductively unbuttoned my shirt and grinned slyly almost to say “Oh, what I’m going to do with you!” I remember her taking off her bra, which was already barely containing her full firm breasts. I don’t remember getting in the tub but I remember Lydia leaning over towards me. I was correct, her sweet lips were very kissable. I could have stayed there but we decided it was time to move on to the bed. She climbed out of the tub and paused slightly and looked back at me, with another one of those “Are you ready for this?” smiles. I couldn’t help but get out of the water and hastily dry off.
    We climbed into bed and kissed some more. Her skills were put to good use as she looked up with me with those blue eyes. We played with her Celebrator, fondled each other and finally culminated in a doggie extravaganza. This was a wonderful feeling and a wonderful sight to see while caressing her ass, back and shoulders.
    We both were hot after and needed to rest on the bed for a while. We talked and held each other close. Then the dreaded “Time to re-party” call came in and ended my little slice of Lydia heaven.

If you have the opportunity to party with Lydia…do not pass it up and I recommend to party with her in the VIP room.

2. She is amazing isnt she? Lydia is such a gem, truly a pleasure to meet and party with. Cant go wrong with her!

Grats Ohio... too bad I wasnt able to stick around a day or two more to meet you and show you my Vulcan. haha

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Lydia is a Cowgirl thats gonna go a long way I can't wait to meet her myself when I go visit.

4. Thank you so much! I had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing you again in the future! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yep, She is an amazing woman. She also took the time to join Kalli, Se7en and me in the hot tub the next evening after my party with Kalli and Se7en. She joined me back in the parlor as I was getting tired from the hot tub soak. She wanted to make sure I got back to the hotel safely. She's a sweetheart !

Lydia, I wish I would have kissed you more when we were in the hot tub. I guess that will have to wait unitil I'm out there to see you again!

I'm VROC number #21783 if you want to check out my bike!

6. Just re-read my review... Gotta go take care of myself now... :oops:

7. Thanks Ohio Guy,
    I enjoyed reading your post about Lydia. You see, I am yet another person that finds her very attractive. As a frequent client of the ranch(both sides of the highway) I do have some favorite girls, but still like variety. Your post kind of clinches that for me, as I feel that Lydia should move UP on the list, I think. Lol. I'm hoping I can meet her myself some time soon. Besides her natural sexiness, I simply "love" to hear about women that can "speak" with their eyes!!
    Jim(Seattle)

8. Thank you again Lydia, I hope you come back soon and have alot of appointments when you get here !

Miss you Sexy !

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. I finally made it back! Thanks for the well-wishing! Miss you!

10. YAY ! Lydia is back ! [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Wish I could be there to welcome you ! So, I'll just do it from Ohio
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Okay guys...
    Go party with Lydia !