RANCH SPECIAL My year of outdate dreams!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by CiciShellz, Jun 19, 2023.

1. CiciShellz
    Chat with Me

CiciShellz Petite Succubus Slut finally here

I went thru and found so many different, exciting things that I would really like to enjoy with someone where we can bounce eyes off each other thru the event. Stirring up the heat with my dirty little jokes that always seem to fall out of my mouth. Every time you make me giggle I get more and more worked up. We indulge in the experience together, wrapped up in each other thru such an amazing time. And when its time to finally leave, with our dying urge to make the driver get back faster as your hands explore my soft legs in the back seat, and then enchanted by our steamy session when arrive in the fantasy room. It'll be a memory of a lifetime <3

June 20 - 25th - Reno Aces Game ( It's summer, and that means baseball time! I love to catch a good game, gives me a reason to throw on a ball cap. I love to hoot and holler for my team, and were just kicking off season! *other games I'm in town for are July 25,27,28,30; August 17-20th, 29th)
    June 28th - Stephen Marley (Has been on my wishlist for a whileee, right next to Collie Buddz)

July 25th - Brit Floyd (Pink Floyd tribute band with an amazinggggg light show)
    July 26th / September 26th - In this Moment & Motionless in White ( I was supposed to see In this Moment the year of COVID shutdowns so its still a top of the list of overall shows I wanna see >.<)
    July 20th - 31st - Cabaret Le Cirque (As a lady who practices arial arts, and circus type stunts, I have an absolute love for the performance and arts put into the shows!)
    July 20th - August 2nd - Dragon Lights (Lets walk hand in hand down the trail of giant lantern sculptures, a very intimate time together enjoying the art with the starry sky above us)

August 17th - Milky Chance (I can just picture swaying in tightly wrapped arms to Stolen Dance, "Dancin' on, do the boogie all night long, stoned in paradiseee, shouldn't talk about it")
    August 27th - 29th - Reno's Burning Man (I've dreamed about going to one of these since I first saw them, and now it's in my backyard. This years theme is appreciation of animals and our place around them, mythical or realistic, this would be so much fun to dress up together and let free our inner child)
    August 30th - Best in the West Rib Off (I'm supposed to leave the 29th, but I would so be willing to stick around an extra day to be your arm candy for this, while we get sloppy over bones in public, we'll come back and do the same *wink wink*)

September 17th - Reno Wine Walk (I love a good tasting combined with some nature, lets mingle our tastebuds before we mingle in bed)
    September 21st - 24th - Street Vibrations Festival (Where's my biker babe? I haven't been on a bike since I was 10, throw me on the back as we cruise up to this metal fueled fest [p.s. there's a tattoo expo, maybe we can get tattoos together to remember our time])
    September 23rd - 25th - Monster Jam (I love high energy motorsport events, revvving up our engines, would you check my dip stick? heheh)

*The month of October I planned on being off but, I will absooooluteeeelyyyy fly out if we can make this dream come true* October 21st- $UICIDEBOY$ AND GHOSTMANE (I'm absolutely screammminggg about this, Thru my early 20s I ran them on repeat and they helped me get thru so muchh. I can't even immagine how mind blowing seeing them during spoopy month would be. An absolute bangerrr of a show, Will add an extra hour of spicy time for the lucky person to scoop me up)

November 11th- Veterans Day Parade (I have huge gratitude for those who have served our country, thank you for your service <3 Let spend the day remembering your friends, and the funny times, and then we can escape reality together after; Veterans discount doubled for this date!)
    November 11th-12th - Gabriel Iglesias (When laughing makes her horny, take her to a comedy show heheh. But side note, I've wanted to see him since his shows came out on Netflix DVDs lol)

November 2nd-15th / December 7th-20th - Electric Holiday Train O' Lights ( A winter getaway is always needed, and Virginia City is an amazing place to explore with all it's history and old fashion Western theme still around. Lets catch a night train, all lit up for our ride snuggled up as we sip hot chocolate. Maybe after we can explore some of the cool gift shops like wood working or the retro store)

December 7th - 20th - Christmas Lights (I love to drive around and look at all the beautiful decorations; When's the last time you admired the lights without a destination? I'd love to look up the "Must see's" when the addresses are posted, lets plan a route that leads back to my room)
    December 10th - Santa Crawl (I've never been to a pub crawl, let alone a themed one! This would be an awesome, silly time. Suggesting party time before going out for this one, tipsy play is fun, but we may not remember our night party as much as our starter party haha)

untitled-15.jpg
    I don't have to stay in your dreams, I want to make them a reality [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wow! That is an impressive list, I had no idea Reno had minor league baseball so cool!
    And that picture of you, holy hot tamale! I love your tattoos, definitely a different side than the living life, fun girl I met! You are very beautiful Cici[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CiciShellz likes this.
  3. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

So many places to visit with CiCi on an exciting outdate.

Marlin Groce Jr and grizzly like this.
  4. CiciShellz
    Chat with Me

Wooohooo ! You know it :p I love to get in to tons of trouble... or fun hehe however you wanna look at it ;)

grizzly likes this.
  5. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Trouble always can be fun and naughty! For example find a family bathroom at the game for a 7th inning stretch [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Great special. Book with this lovely starlet.

7. CiciShellz
    Chat with Me

There's still plenty of things to do left in this year, Lets get out on an adventure and then bring the adventure back with us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  8. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I hope some lucky gentlemen are making all your outdate dreams come true
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]