Nailing Veronica Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nalesirusd, Mar 17, 2013.

1. On March 16 2013 I had the privilege of party with the lovely Veronica Vavoom. Before the party she admitted that she had a crush on me which increased my desire for her. Both of us were definitely ready for each other. She started out giving me the most incredible blow job I have ever received. Then she got on top of me and we had some amazing sex while both of us cumming multiple times. As we played I enjoyed watch her beautiful boobs bounce up and down like basketballs on the hardwood floor. Then we tried multiple positions all over the room and we appreciated each others sexual technique. Then we talked and cuddled which was very relaxing and enjoyable. Next we used some elements of BSDM with her using a flogging type whip on my back which was very soothing. Then I got to spank her with a paddle, but not terribly hard. Then I started kissing that goddess like booty of hers. The last thing we did was we gave each other and sensual and smooth massage with lotion. It was very erotic and yes I did get to kiss those beautiful breast of hers. (I'm a breast man so I had to mention that) Veronica was a joy to party with and I will never ever forget her. Thanks Veronica Vavoom for a smashing time and putting another nail on the list. XOXO!!!!

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review! Thank you for sharing!