****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 08/14/'15

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nataliaqing, Sep 25, 2011.

1. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/11

Updated with a review from Crock_Harker! Thank you, sweetie! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I'm looking forward to it! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 02/14/12

Updated 2/14/12! Thank you djames! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 02/14/12

A special thank you to each of you who took the time to write a review of our time together! I really appreciate it! I just spent the past 20 minutes reading through all the reviews again and reliving the fun experiences! Thank you!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I hope so! :)

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 02/26/'12

Updated 2/26 - thank you, Crock [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 02/26/'12

Updated 3/1 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 03/03/'12

Updated 3/3- thank you Slednx!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 03/03/'12

Looking forward to seeing more reviews hehe :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 03/12/'12

Updated 3/12 - thank you, Slednx!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/11

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :D :D :D

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

Thank you for your review contributions! Very sweet and enjoyable to read... xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

So how about an encore then? :D :p :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Let's do it, lover!!!! I'm missing you! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

Gosh luv, I'm missing you as well. :( In fact, it hasn't even been a full month and even that is too long of a wait. :(

Nevertheless, you got yourself a deal. In about another month or so, just as we discussed before. :D :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I'm so excited to be seeing you again soon! We will have so much fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] sending you many kisses xoxoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

I'm so excited to be seeing you again soon! We will have so much fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] sending you many kisses xoxoxo [smilie=be mine!.gif] [/quote]

And I'm just as excited, believe you me!!! hehehe. :D :D :D No doubt about it, my next visit with you is going to be one helluva fireworks show!!! :D :p :mrgreen: :twisted:

Warm hugs and kisses...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 03/12/'

I have lots of new reviews to add - will update in the next few days! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yay for fireworks! I'm very much looking forward to reuniting with you, Robert! Sending you many hugs & kisses!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 03/12/'

This is a post very well done Natalia.

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Dianne! I appreciate that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

And many many more huggies and kisses cumming back your way sweetheart!! :p :p :p Less than one month away before our encore Tete a Tete :D :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Our date is getting closer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

Natalia Qing wrote:

Our date is getting closer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Robert_SoCal wrote:

And as the days pass, the tension builds. :D :p 8) :wink:

Honey, I'm really looking forward to our encounter. This will be the first time I've ever celebrated a birthday at any house. :shock:

But I could not have picked the most ideal and perfect lady to celebrate breaking my birthday "virginity" with. [smilie=happy.gif] :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Well, if our first date was anything to go by, then I'm sure our birthday day will be incredible..!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks, babe! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Just read some of your newest reviews Natalia. Well done honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, sexy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 06/14/'

Hi Natalia sorry I didn't get around writing a review about are party in November I had a lot of fun with you [smilie=be mine!.gif] I hope to party with you again sometime in the future your a wonderful lady

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww, you're so sweet! You can still write a review now, if you'd like! I'd like it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Back in November I partied with Natalia she was a real joy to be with I really like her room it is well decorated Natalia is so sexy. Negotiations were quick and easy our party was fantastic she is a wo nderful lover. I hope to see her again in the future. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Re: ****NATALIA QING'S REVIEW COLLECTION**** Updated 12/29/1

Oh and how incredible that day was my precious!! :D :D :D :D

Natalia, thank you once again for the timeless memories!! :p :mrgreen:

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

34. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Aww that is sweet! I hope I get to see you again in the future also! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Can't wait for your next visit! kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]