Naughty little roleplay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

A fun naughty roleplay I would like to do whenever the ranch opens again :( is pretend we are at a party and I play flirt with my best friends wife at the club. You are dressed sexy in a mini skirt and sexy top. My friend trusts me to take his little buzzed wife home while he stays to party more because he notices she is getting out of control and drank a little too much and too many men are looking at her. When we get home I’ll help you to the bed and you play flirt with me by rubbing me and touching me but you are also buzzed. I take full advantage and start touching Telling you I’ll help you into your PJs so I start by lowering your panties under your skirt. I can’t help myself anymore and just start licking that kitty that every man wanted that night. After I take a big chance and put my cock near your mouth and see if you will suck it, to my surprise you start sucking it like it’s your husbands cock. Finally we let it all go and just fuck each other. After we wash up and the alcohol has worn off. You notice I’m worried and want to leave and I say I’m sorry we were both drunk and I won’t say a word. You put on some fishnets and a sexy lingerie outfit, and you calm me down and lay me on the bed and you say “I just texted hubby, he is still at the club so we can have some hot sober sex now” ;)