new business idea- I would love client feedback

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EmberSolaris, Jan 19, 2024.

1. I love making floral arrangements and have always wanted to buy a piece of land and start a flower farm.

I want to make floral arrangements that match lingerie sets
    If you were to buy a woman a lingerie set would you pay for a matching bouquet to be delivered with it?

Here are the logistics, I would ask a lingerie business if they'd be interested in partnering with me where I'd choose 3-5 of their sets and make a bouquet for it and I'd get notified when its ordered so I can make and send it out at the same time.

Let me know your thoughts and I can use it as part of a proof of concept :)

grizzly, Milton Winrow and SteveK like this.
  2. This sounds like an interesting concept. But looking at it from the business side there are a few things that you need to consider. How would you market this. For me I have only thought about getting lingerie or flowers but not both together. Then the flower shop might ask for a kick back for referring you. And the last thing is you can only get so big, because if you are too successful doing this someone like 1-800-flowers could do the same thing. These are just a few things to think about if you decide to move forward with this concept. I hope this helps.

EmberSolaris likes this.
  3. Thank you, it was helpful :) something to chew on

4. I think that that is a great idea and I would love to receive both the flowers and the lingerie. Good job Ember

EmberSolaris likes this.
  5. I love this idea!! I would literally buy this for myself. #SELFLOVE

You are such a creative woman, always pushing for fresh new ideas. Keep it up, it will take you far!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EmberSolaris likes this.
  6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This is a great idea! You should definitely go for it I would love to have matching flowers with my set

EmberSolaris likes this.