New Year's Resolution fulfilled with Audrey Noelle

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Jan 28, 2019.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I first met Audrey during Madam Suzette's birthday weekend in December of 2017 and we have wanted to party every since but seems like each trip she was booked when i was free and i had an appointment when she free.

Despite this we've become good friends through email and brief visits since and made a New Year's Resolution to finally make it happen. Despite not planning to party til later we went back and negotiated right after i arrived to make sure nothing got in our way this time.

We had a great visit off and on throughout the day and hanging out with my dear friend Remy Martin(so glad they hit it off in Remy's return to BR).

Finally we shared a bottle of champagne and went to our party. All of our connecting payed off as it was one of the most natural and fun parties i have ever had. We have joked these last few months we were close to being in the friend zone. No more danger of that...lol....Ill leave the details to us, but confirm we are friends but with AMAZING benefits :D

Miss my friend already!!! Make you take advantage and book this amazing girl for your next trip.

Thanks Audrey!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski and AudreyNoelle like this.
  2. lol, I love this review!! it's about time that we finally partied since we've been talking about it since 2017 :eek: it was a nice way to end the night :p thanks for writing this!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]