newcomer review : Pantera, Pantera, Pantera!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustFost, Mar 30, 2024.

1. When I got the idea to come to a brothel, I kept wrestling the idea about it. Should I or not? I finally said fuck it and finally took the plunge. This was my first time at a brothel, so I was a little nervous. I had some fun time planned with the lovely @pantera and after reading some reviews of her, I was excited. As a man with very little sexual experience and a mild case of cerebral palsy, even though I was excited I was also hella nervous.
    Let me tell y'all… the photos DO NOT do this woman justice at all! She’s even prettier in person. I was at the bar when she walked up and was instantly taken aback by her. Her eyes, warm smile, and friendly demeanor made whatever nervousness I had just melt away. After the negotiations, payment, and shower had concluded we had more conversations. Pantera is so easy to talk to, it’s crazy. I could've talked to her for hours. I had done some research on her before coming to the ranch and got her a couple gifts. I gave her a Starbucks gift card and a big ass Toblerone. I didn't expect the candy bar to be so big though, I mean sheesh. Soon afterwards we got right to it. Pantera took off her clothes and DAMN! Her body will drive a man insane. Her smooth skin is so soft, and those breasts can feed a village. Her ass is also insane! As an ass man I couldn't be happier. The sensation of her lips gave me a high I've never felt before. We went through a couple condoms to find one that fit me, I’m big and pantera didn’t let me forget it, she told me many times. She started out with a blowjob, and then we went into a few different positions. That reverse cowgirl OMG!

As I said before I don't have much sex experience so I was wondering if I was doing well. Pantera made sure I was comfortable and assured me I was doing fine which really helped my confidence. She finished me off with a handjob. While her hand was working, she was kissing me and hitting me with some dirty talk. That finished me like the mortal kombat game lol I came like a fountain. Pantera thank you for this experience, it's something I will never forget. You've definitely made me a repeat client and I can't wait to see you again. If anyone is thinking of spending time with pantera, do yourself a favor and do it, you won't regret it I promise you

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review. Sounds like you had a wonderful time on your 1st visit. The ladies there take away your nervous feelings right away and that helps to have a fun party. The 2nd time around is just as much fun.

CamiParker likes this.
  3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Wow!! I’m blushing. I had a great time. Thank you so much for the candy & coffee. It was so sweet!! :)

JustFost likes this.
  4. Sounds great I am glad you had a good time. I partied with her back in September. I left a review around here somewhere. I picked her because she seemed smart and sweet and spending time with her affirmed that.

I was a nervous 42 year old virgin. We did a lunch outdate at Johnny Rocket’s first. After that she did a great job making me feel only positive emotions and made me feel entirely comfortable being naked in the presence of another person. It was like magic.

I had actually driven there 2000 miles from my home in Illinois and when I told her this she asked me to email her when I got home. How amazing is it that she actually cared about my safety and wellbeing like that?

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww I absolutely care! Mostly after coming from so far away to meet me. It’s such a privilege to be the girl you trust to give you a good time. I want to make sure you make it back home in one piece! ❤️

BaldBushi likes this.
  6. It's cool right? Pantera also told me the same thing. I flew in from South Carolina to see her. I'm actually still not home yet

pantera likes this.
  7. Great review! makes me want to book a flight!

pantera likes this.
  8. pantera
    Chat with Me

I agree! Such a great review. :)