Nikki Taylor: My California Angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ColinSTL, Mar 14, 2015.

1. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I think that we all remember the California Angels baseball club (they're now official known as the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, but as usual, I digress. *lol*) On the first night of my return to Bunnyland and Loverland, I finally got to meet a real California angel: Nikki Taylor.

Here's the backstory: Nikki and I first began corresponding a bit more than a year ago on Facebook. During that time, we began building a rapport that kept growing and growing. We quickly became friends online, and when it was official that I was coming back to the Ranches for the first time in three years, she was excited, and I was too! We were finally going to meet in person!

After my 52 hour train ride to get to Nevada (more on that in a later post), I came to the Ranches to hang out and get reacquainted with everyone. Went to the Love Ranch, and after meeting Shelby Star, she went to tell Nikki that I had made it. She. like all the Bunnies and Lovers, were excited that I was finally returning!

After a few minutes, Nikki came out, where we exchanged hugs and kisses. It was like we had known each other for many years; the chemistry was that strong. A couple of minutes later, we went to her room to negotiate, which went very quickly and easily.

We went to pay for the booking and get her kit, and then, the fun started. Needless to say here--make like Barney. Use your imagination. *lol*

Nikki is such a beautiful woman both inside and out, with a great and loving heart. She truly made me feel very special and wanted. I'm proud to say she's a very special friend, and I'll always have a very special place in my own heart for her.

Thanks very much for everything Nikki! I can't wait to see and party with you again darling! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

So glad you had such a good time and so glad to meet you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

4. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review, glad to hear you had an awesome time with Nikki. She is an amazing lady. :D

5. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Sorry that it's late, but thanks for the kind words Rihanna, Ivy and Kimberly! It really was a great time with Nikki, and I will always remember it!

6. Nikki is such a wonderful woman, I've known her for over a year from when she used to work at Sagebrush with me! I love her to death & I'm so glad you two had such an amazing time together! :D :D :D

7. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks so very much for the kind words Boni! I an very proud to call Nikki--and all of you--my friend!

Missing all of you very, very much.

8. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Bumping up my review of Nikki so everyone can see how special a woman she really is!

It's been over a month since my party with her, and I still have very special memories of Nikki. She really is quite a woman!

Miss you and love you bunches Nikki!