OMG Seeing Ms. Asiafoxxx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Benz, Jun 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

I meet @AsiaFoxxx back in June 2019 at the ranch. She came out of her room to meet me in the lobby, it was Karaoke night. We proceed to her room and had a great conversation between us, from that moment I knew I had to be with this lady. Eventually we schedule to have a party, however it never happened in 2019 and then Covid 2020 hit.
    We communicated through out the later part of 2020 and beginning 2021. Everyone was happy when May 1, 2021 and the reopened of the bunnyranch.

It was funny I was heading up to Reno for work. It was Wednesday May 26, I ask if see was going to be busy friday late afternoon (May 28) I told her that I wanted too see her. Her replied "I would love to see you friday" my reply was same here. She replied "Yay it's a Date". I was shocked considering I wanted to see her in June time frame but Ms. Asiafoxxx decided for us.

I arrived late afternoon friday May 28, she greeted me in the lobby with a Pink Kimono Robe. She was stunning, like a goddess gliding across the floor. Her long hair flowing off her shoulder. That women has a smile that light up the room. We saw each other, our eye meet, and both of us smiled at each other. We hugged it was nice to feel her shape, smell her hair, touch her soft skin, and feel her finger wrapping around my back,. All of this from our young vibrant lady. I didn't want to let go.
    I brought some stuff for her. A Korean snack box, Pikachu stuff animal, Pink Rose's bouquet. She was extremely happy to received all these items.
    We got to the room and discuss business and took care of it. After we returned to her room I had one more surprise. I made for her an Asiafoxxx Calendar using different sources of pictures. She love it and started showing the other ladies.
    We proceed to sit outside the main door and started to catch up on lots of stuff. It's so much fun when you can have a conversation that flows without any effort. Why because she's intelligent, business savvy, passionate about her work, and fun to be with.

We agreed that I have to leave and would come back later that evening. Upon returning, we meet in the lobby she reach down and her fingers were interlocking with mines. We walked together like their were no cares in the world. She led me to my destiny, what was about to happen. We enter the room. I can say it was everything I had hope for and more. She was sensual, exotic, energetic, everything you can desire. We fulfilled each other and it was beautiful. I asked myself, How did I get lucky with her? I have asked that questions to her, she replied we have something special.
    I drove off into the dark night, smiling from the glow of being with Asiafoxxx.

We made memories that night and we will always remember.
    She has a place in me and I hope the same.
    Guys, Girls, and Couples doesn't wait meet her and you will see, hear, and feel what I felt. An exceptional lady.

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Great review! Yeah she really loves that kimono robe. She used it to hide her REAL outfit underneath. A semi-sheer black bra and panty outfit I got for her belated b-day. Fun times with Miss Asia!