Our Sunday at the Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by luckylady425, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Luckyguy and I embarked on a trip of a lifetime. We traveled to Carson City to have a couple’s party with the one and only Anna Suvari. We arrived at the Gold Dust on Sunday afternoon. We cleaned up and headed out to the Ranch for a couple of drinks to settle Luckyguy’s nerves. We didn’t want to go empty handed so we stopped by Starbucks for a pocket full of gift cards to share with the ladies.

When we entered the Ranch, we were immediately drawn to Airforce Amy. We gave her the first card and told her that we were huge fans. I also let her know that I was a board member and had enjoyed her posts and reviews. Then we were introduced to Dennis. He gave us a warm welcome to the Ranch. He shook Luckyguy’s hand and gave me a terrific bear hug that made me knees go weak. Feeling at home, Luckyguy moved around the room to give out more cards. Every girl receiving a card gave Luckyguy a hug, he was in heaven. Then we settled into a couple of seats at the bar.

It didn’t take long to figure out why we were on this adventure in the autumn of our lives. If we had come here in our younger years, we would be spending our retirement in a tent. We could have partied with every lady we met and had a wonderful time. The pictures on the website don’t compare to their beauty in real life. We were impressed that they were not only lovely but warm and friendly conversationalists.

We met one of the newest bunnies when we sat down at the bar. I’m sorry that I don’t remember her name but she works from 6 to 6 with dark hair and an inviting smile. Talking to her reminded us of the hopes and dreams of our youth. We hope she has a long successful Bunny career.

Airforce Amy was the first to come by and visit with us at the bar. Amy looked stunning in a low cut figure hugging red dress. We chatted and were enchanted by her humorous antidotes.

Next, we met Bunny Love. It would be easy to show Bunny some love. She is one cool chick. It was fun talking to her on a wide range of subjects from Cathouse to loving our Toyotas.

Then Jordan stopped by. She made us wish we had more sons so she could pick one and join the family tree. Jordan is the girl next door that you immediately fall in love with.

Before we could catch our breath Baily came over with some southern hospitality. We look forward to reading her posts about hikes in the area. We agreed after meeting her that she could lead us any where.

Just when we thought our night couldn’t get any better, we met Kalli. It’s hard to remember what we talked about. We were both mesmerized by this gorgeous lady. Pictures do not do her justice! We wanted her fingers to do the talking all over our bodies. There is something special about her and she left us wanting more.

Luckyguy saw Paris at the end of the bar and walked over to give her a Starbucks card. She gave him a hug and walked over to hug me as well. What a pretty lady! She had a radiant smile and brown eyes that make a grown man moan.

We spotted Dinoman and called him over to say hi. It was a pleasure to tell him in person how much we’d enjoyed his posts. We thought his tattoo rocked!

I was also able to say hi to Jimi Lynn and tell her how much I’d enjoyed her recipes. She can cook with us anytime.

This is a well run establishment and a testament to Dennis’s good taste. He has employed a diverse group of people with a common goal. Take care of the customers and the customers will take care of you. It was a sheer pleasure to meet everyone from the lady that opens the door to the cute bartender to the lady running the office and all the Bunnies. Dennis should be proud of what he has accomplished. The Bunny Ranch is second to none. By the way, we did meet Anna Suvari for the first time that night but that’s another story. :)

2. Dinoman, you are cute as a button. It's no wonder that the girls enjoy you so much. :)

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I think I would enjoy hanging out in the bar/parlor almost as much as partying. *sigh*

4. We had no idea that we would be so blessed with meeting so many of the ladies. Luckyguy doesn't remember any conversations, he was overwhelmed seeing all of the gals. I know some of them from the boards so it was a treat to meet them and I was telling it like it was, we had a great time.

Anna finished a party and came into the lounge area where we were able to introduce ourselves officially. We had no expectations of seeing her because she is so busy. It was our lucky night. :)

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That was lucky, indeed!

6. It was a pleasure meeting you both!! I'm glad you had a great time. Cum back soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. good times good times [smilie=happy.gif]

8. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your ranch experience! I had a wonderful time with you and luckyguy -- and, once again, the sensory teases you provided leading up to it were a first for me. I appreciate it so much!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. You're welcome, Anna. We had such a good time meeting everyone and then meeting you. When we told the other gals that we had a party with you, they all told us that we'd have a good time. Every one we met that night was sweet to us even though they knew we had a party booked for the next day and weren't booking any parties that night. I thought that was really cool of the gals to be so nice. It meant a lot to me to see my sweety so welcomed by so many beautiful women. It was his dream come true.

I smile when I think of luckyguy calling to you from the bar. When you turned to speak to him, he was so overwhelmed that he had a hard time talking after that. In a lot of ways, he's shyguy. :) We loved teasing you. We had such a good time trying to surprise you in ways that no one thought of before. You have one small one left to open when you return to the Ranch this month. And don't tell me not too, you know how stubborn I can be. :)

And I have been good about not being on the boards and getting my own homework done but I'm just vain enough that I've checked to see how many hits my posts made. (Silly humans :) )

Sending you a huge hug,
    luckylady and luckyguy

10. Thanks you so much you 2! It was so much fun talking to you both!

11. Best part is that you now plan on when you can get back again............

I don't know that we'll ever get back, so we feel really lucky have had this great experience that we can talk about and remember for years on end. :)

12. Jordan, you are cute as a button.

I got such a good impression of you. I really think that there are a lot of good things in store for you in the future,

luckylady

13. great review lucky lady