out of curiosity:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandon E Bolhuis, Mar 11, 2020.

1. from where do you all get your lingerie?

i've done a lot of "window shopping" over the years, in the off-chance that i'll get married yet, and i speak with a lot of models who have contracts with places like Thistle and Spire and Honey Birdette.

there are a lot to keep track of, and there might be some that i still haven't heard of [maybe vice-versa].

2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

I get mine from amazon usually.

Brandon E Bolhuis and AlexaWu like this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Amazon is a great place to buy lingerie. So convenient and so many options.

@LanaMason said Alibaba has some good pieces.

Victoria Secrets, Nordstroms and Burlington also have great finds! Love the mix of higher priced and reasonably priced mix. It's coming off anyways :p

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  4. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

LanaMason Well-Known Member

Aliexpress not Alibaba lol, they have tons of fetish lingerie and cosplay stuff that you would look beautiful in! But it may take longer to ship, so amazon prime is always good too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Brandon E Bolhuis and Sharky like this.
  5. those are all good, yeah. Frederick's Of Hollywood, when i'm not looking for something left of center, tends to have some good shoes and they have the classic, silver screen-looking kind of long-cut bra that i like to see on girls. there's Wolford and others that focus on stockings, too, right? though they do have other things.