RANCH SPECIAL Outdate ideas!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by EmberSage, May 1, 2022.

1. This question is for everyone!

What is your favorite idea for an outdate?

I'll go first!
    I like the idea of going to a hot springs because I've never been to one and I love water and being warm!
    I also want to go to a concert because I love music and live entertainment. I sing, so music has always been close to my heart.

Xoxox
    Ember

2. I also would love to go to Las Vegas on an Outdate for the weekend or during the week! I have never been to Vegas and I need to go! Im a Vegas virgin! :rolleyes:

ElsieEllis and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. Ill give u a concert if i fly in im a singer and songwriter

ElsieEllis and EmberSage like this.
  4. Id love to have an open mic night at kit kat!

ElsieEllis likes this.
  5. I’ve always wanted to try a hot springs

6. I'm a Las Vegas virgin myself!!! Hot spring can be fun...But that in MY part of the country!!! xoxoxoxJohn

EmberSage likes this.
  7. There are quite a few in the area! I hear wallys is pretty!

ElsieEllis likes this.
  8. Sounds good!..................................................

EmberSage likes this.
  9. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Las. Vegas would be a fun date…. Dinner and watching people…

10. Love people watching! Anyone know of any good restaurants in Las Vegas?

wrb55rosco and ElsieEllis like this.
  11. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

I want to go to the Hot Spring with you! Who is ready for a 2 girl out date?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ElsieEllis likes this.
  12. Those sound great you guys and don’t wait to long take this lovely lady out and she will surprise you with her beauty and charm take her out you won’t want to miss out

ElsieEllis likes this.
  13. Out of all your amazing outdate ideas, I would love to have a two girl concert date with you @EmberSage! I love live music and know that it'll be a wonderful time with the beautiful @EmberSage!

14. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Happy Hump Day!!! If you haven't experienced an amazing time with her...BOOK NOW!!! You will not regret it!!! ♥

15. I would love to be a part of popping this vixens 'Vegas Cherry', take us to the city of sin for an unforgettable experience!